what's it like having a brother?

alexryb

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if every neighborhood block at a big trough that men would go to ejaculate in. This trough would somehow be maintained in a way that could support the hundreds of liters of semen. Women from the neighborhood would then bath themselves one at a time inside the trough during ovulation, and the pregnancy that would occur would result in an unknown father. The babies that would result from these bathings would be known as Children of the Trough, and would receive the love and care of the entire neighborhood. The children would be raised not according to birth, for all would be equal, and no woman would have to raise a child by herself, for it belonged to the neighborhood.

My little brother is like Me 2.0. Taught him everything I know. It's great to have someone you can talk with about music, movies etc. and (almost) has the same taste as you.

Brothers mean a lot of competition and fights when younger, but that builds character and you always have someone to compete with in everything. Can get tiresome tho. When you grow older, it's less fights and more intellectual competition.

Although he's 10 years younger, my brother is an exact copy of how I was at his age, which I find really entertaining. We hang out a lot and he's starting to look at me as a mentor so my job now is just to teach him what my parents can't. So, to answer your question, having a brother is pretty cool if you guys get along.

My brother sucks. He's like 21 and 4th year in community college. He buys all his clothes at H&m and thinks he dresses better than me. He thinks he's good at everything even though I could beat the shit out of his scrawny ass if I wanted to, and tear his whole life down verbally. He's also an asshole to my mom and he showers like once a week and for a few months his floor was like coated in a peanutty smelling oil.

That's only scratching the surface.

i have an older brother that's a year and 2 months older than me. for the longest time i hated him because he was such a fucking inconsiderate asshole. i used to get jealous of other people's relationships with their siblings because mine was really shitty. but getting older we're pretty cool.

I think I know what you mean. My two sisters are a few years older than I, and you can imagine that we didn't really get along. Not until we all started moving out and spending less time with each other.

It's kind of strange; one of the qualities that I look for in a girl is how close she is with family... I think it's really cute and it tells me a lot about their personality.

my brother is 4 years older.

he lied to me consistently as a child, but in ways that would cause no immediate damage. For example: I thought catfish were electric for a long time. I did not know that mississipi was a state, because he told me it was just a river.

he also bought me a piggy bank with a key to open the slot, but kept a key for himself and regularly robbed me from the ages of like 10-13.

when he came back from iraq, I met him in savannah with my mom. Within three hours we were having a fistfight along the river as cops placed bets on us. He beat me pretty solidly but at least I left toothmarks in his shoulder.

In all honesty though he has always looked out for me and helps me whenever I need his help - sometimes without me even asking. I try to do right by him too. Having a brother that you know loves you is a really amazing thing - despite him "borrowing" your car and leaving it in Kentucky for some reason once in a while.

my brother is 4 years older.

he lied to me consistently as a child, but in ways that would cause no immediate damage...

Same here and that shit happened all the time. Still lies to me about his life away from home, but its only not to worry about him I guess. It's nice talking to him with the same interest, but it always seems like we need to be next level against each other.

you bit him during a fight?

and don't people usually just stab each other in Savannah instead of fight?

yeah, he's a lot bigger than I am, and he had me in some army close combat hold. I did what I could. I was also drunk.

don't really know too much about savannah, just went there to see my brother after he got back from his tour in iraq. He was stationed at whatever base that was back in like 2005? seemed like an okay city, especially the SCAD girls, who were exceptionally slutty.