HI,everybody,WHO likes G-STAR?

GSTAR RAW

Hi lady,

I will be sorry if I bother you. I am writing to make friend with you. I beleive that we will have a true friendship. And I really want to be your true friend who can be beside you and share everything in the life with you. Do you agree, lady? Let reply to me if you accept my suggess. My nickname or mail is [email protected].

Best wishes to you.

Hien-The wind of love.

Wanted:money

Edited by keska on May 25, 2006 at 01:20 PM

THIS THREAD IS FUNNY... BUT I HAPPEN TO LIKE G-STAR.. to me its kinda cold-feeling..like leave me alone cold.. it also has a ubran look about it with most of their denim being dark.. raw, grey, kinda like steel and concrete (yeah it sounds corny.. get @ me).. yeah the quality may not be there in some styles, its mostly made in india. I have a pair of the handcrafted, and got a hole in the inseam in a week. but will that stop me from coppin'? NO. -the jeans look cool. plus they incorporate military details throughout the line.. as long as they stay within their own groove, and bump up the quality, I'll stay coppin' G-Star...

Quote:

TI have a pair of the handcrafted, and got a hole in the inseam in a week. but will that stop me from coppin'? NO. --- Original message by HUNCHBAK on May 24, 2006 06:09 PM

So, in your daily life, you buy things that break constantly over and over again? You like having things that are made poorly?

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Edited by Servo2000 on May 24, 2006 at 06:50 PM

Edited by Servo2000 on May 24, 2006 at 07:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:

TI have a pair of the handcrafted, and got a hole in the inseam in a week. but will that stop me from coppin'? NO. --- Original message by HUNCHBAK on May 24, 2006 06:09 PM

So, in your daily life, you buy things that break constantly over and over again? You like having things that are made poorly?

--- Original message by Servo2000 on May 24, 2006 06:49 PM

my dog died the other day, the third one this week. but will that stop me from buying dogs from the heroin addicted breeder? NO!

BALDERDASH.

Ya'll muthafukkas is funee..lol, nah.. that happened to one PAIR. I have like, 7 pairs (had to count for a sec) and nothing happend to the other 6. -maybe because it was handcrafted, there was error.. but who really gives a fuck.. rogans do it too.. lemmie add to the jokes now.. -IF a pair of YOUR fave brand grew a hole, tell me you wont be like: OH SHIT!! COOL!! its VINTAGE!!

oh, and maybe its the dog food you givin' him..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...