can anyone tell me what t-shirt the guy wearin in this pic?

cicitony

It came out when Union L.A. reopened (3/29/06) and is a collabo between them and the brands on the back of the shirt, obviously. Considering it retailed at over $120, you are looking at at least that if you can manage to find it on e-bay.........

Quote:

is anything on the front?

nigga looks like a formula 1 racecar.

--- Original message by boystory on May 14, 2006 06:13 PM

i actually laughed out loud when i read this. The front has cheerios and Bud Light

Quote:

It came out when Union L.A. reopened (3/29/06) and is a collabo between them and the brands on the back of the shirt, obviously. Considering it retailed at over $120, you are looking at at least that if you can manage to find it on e-bay.........

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 14, 2006 06:09 PM

no you got it wrong it retailed for $34 if you knew the right people you could have gotten one

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 14, 2006 06:09 PM

no you got it wrong it retailed for $34 if you knew the right people you could have gotten one

--- Original message by Nimar on May 14, 2006 09:18 PM

I wish I knew the right people so I can get a tshirt!! icon_smile_blush.gif

whats with the dollar sign beside Stussy and w)taps?

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home

put myself too close

got burnt like toast

feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea

don't really care this space inside is so emply

this song is over and now is our one-

Quote: no you got it wrong it retailed for $34 if you knew the right people you could have gotten one

If you "know the right people" you can get a jet fighter for $34......what the hell does that have to do with how much this shirt retailed for to the general public? yeah......nothing.

Quote: ^^ The J. Money Collection

Hmm, are you sure? I gues I would just rather not believe that they would put a shitty, t-shirt only, "run by a white dude who thinks he is black" brand on a shirt with the likes of Stussy/W)taps/NBHD.......

Edited by englandmj7 on May 15, 2006 at 09:59 AM

im sorry not tryin' to hate but that shirt is ugly and worthless.

putting a bunch of names on a shirt is not a "collaboration"; its a walking commercial.

jesus they couldn't at least make it interesting? it looks like a home depot ad.

for real, they should be paying you to wear that shite.

why would you want to be billboard?

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

join a cult. www.culturepopartgallery.com

Quote:

im sorry not tryin' to hate but that shirt is ugly and worthless.

putting a bunch of names on a shirt is not a "collaboration"; its a walking commercial.

jesus they couldn't at least make it interesting? it looks like a home depot ad.

for real, they should be paying you to wear that shite.

why would you want to be billboard?

--- Original message by cultpop 0217 on May 15, 2006 03:06 PM

yah, i mean...people complain about wearing a 'nike' shirt or whatever and use that 'walking billboard' metaphor pretty liberally, but this is literally just a white shirt with some names on it.

what a ugly billboard shirt

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home

put myself too close

got burnt like toast

feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea

don't really care this space inside is so emply

this song is over and now is our one-

this shirt is exactly what you're all talking about - an advertisement. same as a supreme box, an aNYthing shirt, (insert logo tee here). this shirt is interesting as it plays with this idea of brand cool. these brands are at the head of the game because they understand it, using it to flip traditional advertising avenues, getting you to pay to wear their logo. none of these guys advertise in the magazines, they have you walking around doing it for them as they become the mag's substance and continue to go up up and over.

Worddd man. That shit is exactly what somebody said: the epitome of brand whoring. Loll I bet all those suckers who bought it will try to defend their purchase with "omg man you guys just don't understand this shit!!" or shit like "dude the quality and the fabric is like out of your league" or similar bullshit. There is no excuse for being such a retard; advertising the reopening of Union and a ton of other brands on the back??? Perhaps it's to show everybody else that they are exclusive cuz they rock billboard shirts with brands that most people don't wear.

Edited by super on May 15, 2006 at 11:32 PM

Quote:

though i guess 130 bucks or whatever is cheaper than buying one shirt each of those brands.

who's laughing now?

--- Original message by boystory on May 15, 2006 11:48 PM

hahahaha man I didn't think of that at all

hahaha

it looks just like the evoke tee with all the japanese brands that they have put out the last two years

as far as it just being logos, i it really that serious? its the point of the shirt, to show the solidarity within those brands

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]