FS: Rick Owens FW07 Exploder Bomber / Parka :: Sz Small / Black

red_rope

SOLD

This was originally in “Dust” color way, but has been professionally dyed black with industrial grade Procion MX Fiber Reactive Dye (highest quality), which looks amazing. Perfect job with absolutely flawless opacity and coverage. Procion wool dye used on cuffs and hem. Has been worn but lots of life left – I would say a 7/10. Only issues are that it’s missing the little “Rick Owens” fabric tag (fell off and I can’t find it), but still has the Olmar & Mirta tag. Also, one of the arms had a small seam loosening in the inside of one elbow, which I reinforced with black thread. It’s inside the arm – not visible at all.

This is the cotton version, as opposed to the nylon and moleskin ones. I will ship this with the original retail tags and dust bag too.

Upon giving this piece another once over, I noticed a small seam behind the hood (a few inches long) that has been reinforced as well. It is barely noticeable, but I've attached a close photo here:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7126/0000005h.jpg

As such, I've decided to lower the price $50 to be fair, and the piece is now available for $625 shipped with tracking. With this said - it is a beautiful piece in fine condition - I just want to be completely honest and up front about everything so there are no surprises for the buyer.

SOLD>>>> Now SOLD shipped anywhere with tracking (paypal as gift / payment owed, or add +4%)

exploder03.jpg

exploder02.jpg

exploder04.jpg

exploder05.jpg

exploder06.jpg

exploderfit01.jpg

exploderfit02.jpg

exploderolmarmirta.jpg

explodertag.jpg

exploderzipper.jpg

• 4 weeks later...