FS: Early Seasons Dior Homme

skecr8r

Hi,

Haven't posted in a bit. Have some old pieces I don't ever wear anymore. I've been out of clothes shopping for ages at this stage so I've decided not to post prices on my stuff, but I'll accept any reasonable offers really. I know DH Isn't as coveted as it once was but maybe somebody still wants some of the better pieces.

I figure I can ship worldwide for around 22$, but if the figure deviates substantially I will either pay you the difference or whine about it.

I don't own a camera (not hip enough), but I will work on borrowing one to get some pictures.

Now to the sale.

S/S 04 'Strip' Black Ripped Denim Vest, size 48

Iconic piece of DH here, really nice condition. The denim is still fully covered by wax and perfectly kept. Worn with care. You all know this.

Offers

A/W 02 'Reflection' Brownish Ripped Turtleneck, size S

Hard to find sweater here in 100% camel wool. Beautiful rips over right shoulder, front and left arm. Was worn on the runway a few times. The sweater is warm yet not itchy, and has extra long sleeves (albeit not as long as on the runway, in my opinion) and is a tad oversized in that nice way sweaters should be. I've only worn it twice since getting it so it is practically unworn. Really a beautiful piece. You can see it in this video in the black/white noise colourway around 0:28:

Offers

A/W 03 'Luster' Black Triangular Cut-out Shirt, size 40

Very nice shirt here, in the deep black with an horizontal hourglass-shaped cut-out in the chest area in the front where the classic, soft cotton material has been replaced by slightly shiny and see-through fabric. Very rarely worn, but I remember it to fit slighty small. Was worn repeatedly on the runway. Has the short front and the longer back for perfect fitting into tight jeans. This one doesn't have the darts on the back due to the construction of the shirt.

Offers

S/S 03 'Follow Me' Black Bee Shirt, size 40

One of the earliest bee shirts, in very good condition and also slightly on the small side. White bee embroidery where it is supposed to be. Also a classic, but I don't know if people still wear the small bee insignia.

Offers

S/S 04 'Strip' Black Silver Print Shirt, size 42

New with tags. Also in the amazing early shirt fabric and a big, abstract silver print covering the right-chest area. Around 8x8 inches in total size. Despite never wearing it I have tried it on, and it is definitely a small 42, most likely a real 41.

Offers

People can contact me at iam AT theminiaturist.org

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...