info on karmaloop.com

it seems everyone else has positive things to say about karmaloop, but i have had two experiences which speak otherwise. apparently it has something to do with their ability to keep up with their inventory; i had two seperate orders with clear faults on their side. the first one was billed and in the process of being sent out. a week after they emailed me billing confirmation and imminent shipment, they told me they were out of stock of the item they already billed me for. the second time was pretty much the same thing, but it took 3 days for them to contact me (by phone at least).

they tried to redeem their errors by offering me free shipping. but free shipping codes were already on the website. i only shop there nowadays for things i can't find in my size anymore.

with them i'm 2 out of 4 in completed transactions.

you'd know if you were handsome

• 1 month later...
i had a little search and found a few bad things said about karmaloop, i live in the UK and theres a few things i want on the site, are these guys trustworthy? anyone else outside the US dealt with these guys? what did u think?

I've actually emailed them before asking if they were willing to ship a pair of Van's over to Singapore. The initial response was good as the guy replied within the day. But after that no feedback at all. Finally managed to get those shoes in Singapore. Other than that, I've never bought from them at all.