FS: Corpus Tees (XS), Gram 271g (EU41), L.L. Bean Maine Hunting Shoe (US9), and more!

Denpatou

Hello sufu, need to clean out the closet. I'm reposting this thread since I had some trouble with my previous account under the same name, which somehow ended up being deleted. I have purchased goods from a number of other members and sold to a few others if you need references. All prices include shipping (in the CONUS only, sorry.) Paypal only, please. That said, onto the items:

April 77 Cross War (24) - $75

crosswar02.jpg

april77-collection-2009-fall-winter-12.jpg

The texture and fit on these jeans are awesome; coated raw black denim in a slim straight cut, flattering on almost any body type. These will fit anyone with a 26-28" waist, but absolutely no bigger than that. Bought these new with tags from Chase_it, but soon realized I have way too many pairs of black jeans. Thus, I've only worn these a handful of times. Includes original tags with unused download code and signature plectrum. Borrowed a couple pics from FUNKYFRESH, hope he doesn't mind. :)

April 77 Martini in White (36) - $85>$80

martini01.jpg

Excellent quality shirt with hidden button placket, broken collar and a rather slim fit. Unfortunately for me, the sleeves don't fit my arms as well as I'd hoped they would, hence I've only tried this on. Purchased this from FUNKYFRESH, just looking to get back what I paid. Retail was about $200.

Michael J Krell Oxford in Iridescent Blue (XS) - $35>$30

IMAG0038.jpg

Beautiful construction and fabric on this shirt, looks amazing in any light source.

Michael J Krell Oxford in Green Seersucker (XS) - $35>$30

IMAG0041.jpg

Wonderfully light and airy fabric, perfect for spring or summer.

Corpus Pocket T-Shirt in Blue (XS) - $20>$15

100MEDIA_IMAG0019.jpg

Nice quality basic tee, fits slim and long.

Corpus Pocket 3/4 Shirt in Navy (XS) - $20>$15

100MEDIA_IMAG0017.jpg

Same as above but with 3/4 length sleeves and a v-neck.

L.L. Bean Maine Hunting Shoe (9US) - SOLD

Levi's 510 in Red Twill (28 x 30) - $25>$20

IMAG0040.jpg

Not much needs to be said about these, I just can't pull off red pants. Worn a handful of times and washed maybe twice.

Gram LW 271g in Black (41EU) - $50>$45>$40

IMAG0009.jpg

Only 166 pairs produced worldwide--I hate hate hate to have to sell these, but I've finally come to terms with the fact that they're about a half size too big. I'd say these are suitable for a 8/8.5US. I've worn 'em out twice ever and there's no real noticeable wear to show for it. Retailed for about $120 on ssense. If you're willing to drop a few bucks extra, I can also ship these in the original box.

Creative Recreation Dicoco Hi in Natural/Vintage/White (8US) - $60>$50>$45>$40

13.jpg

Pretty fresh colorway and design for lower tier sneakers. Retailed for $105. I've worn these probably around 15 times; minor scuff marks on the soles and some creasing throughout the leather--nothing a quick wipe with a damp cloth couldn't fix, though. These shoes run narrow but if your true size is 7.5/8US they should fit fine.

Fink Clothing Wool Herringbone Waistcoat in Brown (S) - $25>$20>$15>$10

21.jpg

22.jpg

This is a simple herringbone waistcoat with a few nice details throughout--retailed for around $60 at Urban Outfitters. This piece is practically brand new and has never been worn outside. There are a few wrinkles from being left in my closet for awhile.

Construction: 80% wool, 10% polyester, 10% nylon, 100% polyester lining

Pit to pit: 19"

Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5"

Back of collar to hem: 22.5"