FS: 1988 Haro Master, Complete BMX Bike, 95% OG Parts

heBAY

HaroMaster88.jpg

A complete, classic Haro with mostly OG parts w/ all original decals and paint. Perfect for a restoration project...but can still blow minds and is fully ride'able now.

Pretty much stock except for maybe the tires, cranks, and seat + post (old school Dyno) - still all old school parts!

$450 Shipped.

Classic Teal Blue 4130 Chromoly '88 Master Frame

'88 Master Frame/Fork w/ Fold-Down Pegs

Kneesaver Bars

Dia-Compe AD-990 Brakes

Peregrine HP-48 Chrome Wheels

Shimano PD-MX15 Via R Pedals

Odyssey Gyro

AME Grips

etc.

Some nicks and specks of rust, plus a little dirt from storage, but definitely good for an '88. No damage, no cracks, no re-welds, no dents or major dings.

There is an old school AirWalk sticker on the Kneesavers, but this can easily be removed through a strip and re-powdercoat job. New '88 Master decal sets are easy to score online as is a Viscount Dominator seat. I just don't have the time nor space for the task.

For some reason the Haro front sprocket is put on reversed (though it won't really matter since the bike will probably have to be disassembled for shipping).

Fully stripped mostly NOS Masters easily go for upwards of $600-700 on eBAY (some of which are missing seats, posts, grips, and tires). This is a deal.

I live across the street from a bike shop, so packaging and shipping will not be a problem. I'm down for pick-ups if anyone is in the NYC/Tri-State area.

Got mega gear on the way for sale!