FS: NWT Belstaff quilted blouson L, Paul Smith Scarf, Nico

airportlobbytx

I realized, for an Austinite, I have a ridiculous number of jackets, especially waxed jackets. Gotta let this one go. Prices include shipping in the USA (willing to do international at cost). PM me or email me at [email protected]. I prefer PayPal as a personal gift, but willing to take regular payments, too.

1) Belstaff Greenford black blouson, size L. NWT. I'm a 40, and this fits me well. Quite a slim fit. Leather trim on the bottom, collar (leather strap), sleeves, and pockets. Hidden drawstring at the waist. Double zipper. Zippered sleeve openings for a snug fit. Warm fleece trim. A surprisingly warm jacket - the quilting does its job. Paisley lining. Very subdued branding for a Belstaff. I'm not sure why the large tag says "British made and designed" when there is also a small almost hidden tag that says "made in Italy." Perhaps Belstaff imported real lie Britishers to Italy?

Measurements:

Shoulders: 19"

Chest: 22 3/4"

Sleeves: 26.5"

Length (w/o collar): 26"

It pains me to sell this, but it just isn't really suitable for my climate or purposes. Retail was $795. $430>>>>$405, shipped in the USA.

img1021dc.jpg

img1023xg.jpg

img1024t.jpg

img1025x.jpg

img1026x.jpg

img1028q.jpg

img1030n.jpg

img1031t.jpg

2) Paul Smith (mainline) lightweight merino wool scarf. NWT. Gray, red and pale blue, with a stripey-herringbone pattern. Retail was $100. 10" wide. Made in Scotland. $55>>>$50 shipped.

img1022lj.jpg

img1029iz.jpg

3) I also still have this Nice Collective jacket:

Nice Collective jacket in L. Made in the USA. Slim fit. One of the nicer Nice Collective jackets I've seen, not overly designed, but excellent details. Green herring bone with very faint red highlight. Retail was $340. $70>>>$65.

Shoulders: 18.5"

Chest: 22.75"

Sleeves: 26.5"

Length: 28"

img0942w.jpg

img0943tz.jpg

img0945g.jpg

img0947bo.jpg