FS: New/Unworn Warehouse 15th Anniversary 1003xx sz. 31 w/ red tab!!!

jaspar

Got these from OTE, Japan last week. Likely you already know what they are but - just in case - they're a WWII fit made from Warehouses 1000xx, heavier, deeper 7x6 denim; rereleased this summer to celebrate the brand's 15th Anniversary (the telltale '15' paper tab sadly fell off after a soak). Warehouse's WWII fit equates to an identical leg to the 1001xx, with a narrower hip and seat for much less hip flair. They also bear a bright, cherry-red, tilted 'Genus' tab; a rarity to Japanese denim these days; Warehouse especially.

I had their rear crotch immediately reinforced by Schaeffer's in LA. Then gave them a hot, starched soak. Unfortunately, all the hot water in the world wont make them fit me, properly, since I'm evidently slimmer than I think. I plan to order one size down as soon as these sell, so holler at yo' boy... Post-soak measurements are as follows:

Waist: 31''

Thigh: 12''

Hem: 22cm

Inseam: 33'' (bear in mind, these have an 11'' rise; their overall length is 44'')

CIMG0373.jpg

OTE.jpg

Some Japanese dude

CIMG0236.jpg

Flannel pocket bags

CIMG0382.jpg

Your eyes do not deceive you. That's a Warehouse tab.

CIMG0385.jpg

Erstwhile paper tags

CIMG0383.jpg

Blowout preventer

CIMG0378.jpg

Asymmetrical back pockets

CIMG0381.jpg

Patch so soft and mink-oiled, it's silky

Color.jpg

And a color-falling-samples, so you know what wonders await...

These trousers are utterly brand new, with all the prep work done for you. They're still now drying from their soak; and were tried on only to discern that they were, indeed, too big.

I paid $310 after shipping + $30 to have done the reinforcements (so they can be worn to hell). I'd love $295 shipped to the ConUS, $310 shipped elsewhere.