ssheat

Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

Do the jeans stretch ? If they do by how much Im thinking of getting the black ripped ones from last season

You shouldn't have to worry about them stretching lots. Just go with your normal size.

wow those look real smooth. At first was thinking the double-monks were better but may have to reconsider.

i think the sleeveless hoodie looks good, and the pants would be much better if styled properly.

fred segal in santa monica just got the double straps in tan suede. they're gorgeous!

Yeah, sorry, I meant to the double suede monks. :(

Aloha Rag put a piece of their buy up for sale....still missing 70% of the stock.

Apparently the pink items shipped first for Valentine's day?

where dat denim

geller seconds stuff in at forward, looks much better than it did at ssense. still not crazy about the cropped sweats though but they look so much better not painted on

yep.

Frances May put up some GellerxCP pieces. Too bad the shoe is A) black B) no size 40/41

does the geller and cp collabs never come in 40/41, i remember this being the same issue as the FW10 officer boots or are they just sold out very fast?

shopstels just got their first shipment in. it's not online yet but you can give them a call or email them and they'll let you know what items arrived. my bordeaux leather is on its way!

can't wait to see it!

7-store posted up their Geller x CP double monks tan and black suede http://www.7-store.net/?pid=27308225.

anyone know how to use the Mr. Olive DD4D site? I want to look at the Geller products they had last season which I know they still have stock of!!

fuck! post up some pics drynr78, or better yet, meet me up in LA so i can rob you lol!

alwaysnever has Geller stuff up now...the red hoodie and ox blood leather are already sold out!?

aw fuck it. Once again Mouko dipped on the size 44. Back to the JP stocklist I go.

edit: hopefully he'll hit me up and let me pre-order something from f/w so I don't go missing out :D

I will never understand why so many retailers do not even stock what is very clearly the most sought after size...

hey Desi, he already hit me up on pre orders for FW11, you better email him asap

k i will after work. hopefully Aloha Rag puts up their later stuff when I have spare cash, they bought the flight shorts in size 44.

aloha rag pretty much has their full buy in now, except the tank top and maybe one or two other pieces. hawaii got more but still plenty at ny. grabbed the torn collar t last night, may go back for the zippered trench.

who knows when it will go online, but you can definitely purchase now in store or via phone.

k i will after work. hopefully Aloha Rag puts up their later stuff when I have spare cash, they bought the flight shorts in size 44.