FS: EG linen jkt (med), 45 rpm gauze shirt (3)

stadsvandringar

Two items up for sale here. Payment should be by paypal. Prices include shipping within the US. Add more for international. More pics available on request, etc...

Engineered Garments linen jacket, size M

Price = SOLD

This is a perfect jacket for the warmer weather or warmer climates. It is a blue 100% linen material. I'm not sure if it's indigo or not, as I haven't worn it too much, but I don't think so. The jacket is only lightly used and still in very good condition. Details include a bunch of pockets, extra buttons, and lining sewn on the shoulders and partially throughout the inside. Made of course in the USA.

Pics (I think the first most accurately represents the color):

110.jpg

113.jpg

038.jpg

112.jpg

Measurements:

chest = 21"

shoulders = 18"

sleeves = 26"

length = 29"

45 rpm double layer gauze shirt, size 3

Price = SOLD

This is a piece of their very soft, double layered gauze fabric. The outer part is a blue indigo, while the inner is a plaid. You can't really see the inner layer from the outside, so it makes for a nice surprise when you take it off. Size is labeled a 3, which corresponds to a slim US medium. There are a couple of minor snags in the fabric, but they aren't a big deal. There is also a somewhat more noticeable snag on the right armpit, but it is not a tear and again shouldn't be too big of a deal. I've photographed it. Otherwise condition is pretty good. These retailed for around $350 at the nyc store if you can believe it. I'm offering it at a cheaper price than usual because of the condition issues mentioned.

Pics:

057.jpg

Measurements:

chest = 19"

shoulders = 18"

length = 31"

sleeves = 23"