HAHAHAHA... Oh BBC!

Dolo

Courtesy of Freshness and DRNNEWS.com

--------------------------------------------------------

EW YORK (January 4, 2005) - BBC Ice Cream LLC, musician and producer Pharrell Williams’ apparel and footwear brand, has filed suit against Reebok International, accusing the sneaker giant of breach of contract and seeking damages in excess of $1.6 million. In a complaint filed in Manhattan federal court on Dec. 17, BBC, which stands for Billionaire Boys Club, accused Reebok of violations on three counts of breach of contract relating to an apparel licensing agreement reached between the two companies in Oct. 2003. According to the complaint, Reebok failed to produce any apparel products meeting BBC’s approval standards and also failed to ship a representative apparel line by a June 1, 2004 deadline. BBC is asking for no less than $1.6 million on each of the three counts. A Reebok spokesperson said the company does not comment on pending legal matters.

--------------------------------------------------------

This basically means that No one was interested in buying a $90 T-shirt with clip art, and pharrell is trying to save face by shifting the blame to Reebok.

hahaha.. plus reebok has a whole site set up around a game where you earn street cred by navigating thru the site and viewing their collection.

Edited by Dolo on Jan 5, 2005 at 01:15 PM

i am not surprised...looking at the ice creams they look mysteriously like the s.carters that i am sure do not sell for the same inflated price...i am sorry to offend anyone that forked out their hard earned money for them, but they is fugly!

the mind's eye glitters with thoughts and ideas for the masses/

i take classes/ to appease the classless/ perhaps its/

counter-revolutionary or counter intelligence/

to understand the situation or take command of the circumstance/

never mind what i say what's done is done/

and when i look down and grin and say it's been fun/

understand that #1 means no #2's i'm the best/

and i will choose to act out in front if you all to put you to the test/

One thing I wanna know is wether or not Vacant accomidated their orders. Vacant went on about BBC like they were the only organization to ever get it blah blah blah amd come place your pre-orders here now immediately etc!!!! They based part of BBC`s launch campaign around their website, now what does this say about Vacant ?

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

Vacant like any other "Culture" Mag/web site (freshness,Evil monito..etc..) is just a shill for these brand. The only push their friends or people who give them free stuff. I am sure they got money for their shilling of the brand,but i guess that how it goes, it's not how dope you are but who's ass you kiss.

"it's not how dope you are but who's ass you kiss."

actually, as of evilmonito. i know the editor pretty well. He, as well as his affiliates are VERY hard working people and at the same time some of the most approachable as well.

"it's not how dope you are but who's ass you kiss."

as for evilmonito, i actually dont think there is alot of ass kissing around them and their affiliates. if you know how much work and effort they put into their work behind what you see on the world wide web, youd understand.

hmm...I think it's pretty obvious that the guy from bathing ape put the bug into pharrel williams's ear. I mean who goes to rebok or any US sportswear company to produce high quality products??

I'm sure we'll see bbc, or whatever their going to call it, now follow the bathing ape model or one similar....the shit is bogus either way

Slyrobeson, well when I was working with Russ and trying to bring Vacant to Toronto, what I was told was that BBC was limited to them only at the moment and that there was nothing he could do for me. Later on I gave it some time when the BBC hype had died down a tiny bit after the launch, and I was told that Vacant where the only ones accomodating BBC to their clients. Which is why I proposed the question, what happened to the Vacant clients ?

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

like the title of this thread, dolo the schmolo shows us what a tiny little man he really is. pointing out the obvious news from the standards like freshness for repeat here is one thing, but just constantly being a good about others failures is another. keep it up buddy, we can always count on your for repeating news and laughing about others failures. how about post a few more of your failures since your posts are generally funny enough and definitely let everybody here know what a cowardly, competitive baby you are here. we all see that every post you post, has to be re-edited by you as you generally put your foot in your mouth and ass and have to go back on what you've said.

feel free to point out my spelling errors or punctuation errors that suit you schmolo, since it's pretty much all you have these days and i wouldn't want to take that kind of fun away from you, pee-wee.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....oh DOLO!