FS: Common projects, Acne, Dior, Nudie, NDC, APC, paul Smith

jakoto

Hi Sufu,

I need to clear of my wardrobe or the items i don't use. All sales are made via paypal. Shipping will be calculated depending where you are. please contact me to [email protected] for some enquiries. Hope you will find something you like...

Here is the link of the sale via FLICKR. refer to the list below for description and prices.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53297910@N05/

1. Acne beannie -Worn less than five times - 40 $

2. NDC alithia navy low size 42 - Worn about 10 times - sign of wear - Even new these shoes come with some marks and stains to simulate wears - refers to images on the web - 120$

3. Vans era special edition leather and canvas size 10.5 us. - Worn 1 time - 55$

4. Nudie sweater size M - have a hole and signs of wear - 20$

5.Vintage Dior sweater M light yellow - Worn - Have a hole under the armpit - 15$

6.Vintage Dior sweater M gray - Worn -Have a hole under the armpit - 15$

7.Paul Smith Quilted jacket M blue ( color is less saturated than the pics) - brand new with tags - really comfy - 35$

8.YSL size 39 shirt light yellow - Slim fit - 40$

8.YMC blue sweater M - 30$

9.H&M black jeans size 31 - 15$

10.Acne Jeans Mic Klor 32 x 32 - 40$

11.APC Hipster 31 x 32 - Slim carrot fit - worn five times and never washed - 65$

12.Acne rain jacket size 48 - Waxed cotton - Worn lessa than 5 times - 200$

13.M0851 leather bomber jacket M- MSRP 950$ + txs -Worn less than 10 times- no sign of wear-finest veal leather - I shopped a lot before to buy and this one is the nicest leather bomber jacket on the market - 450$. http://www.m0851.com/

14.Dior shades - never worn - sleeve has signs of wear cause i used it as a wallet when i lost mine - impossible to find antic piece - 70$

15.Common Project tournament mid gray - brand new in box - 250$

16.Technics SL 1200 Black + Case - works perfectly - 400$

17.Technics SL 1200 Black - original box + dustcover+ manual- used 2 months at home - Dust cover has some scratches - 400$

18.Fixie/Track bike/Single speed used for one summer and less than 80 kms of road.

Value with the pieces is about 1800$. Have one break on the front. - 775$

Frame-Leader LD 725 TR

Crank - Omnium SRAM GXP

Handlebar - Ritchey comp

Seat - FSA

Post -XRP