FS: DH Sneakers (B01 + B48) Sz 41

AA60322

Up for sale are two pairs of sneakers by Hedi Slimane for Dior Homme. Both come in size 41 and include the original dust bags. There is no box for either of them.

The low-top B01 is pretty beat up, as you can tell from the photos. Not sure if they’ll even sell here, but why not give it a shot, right? I reckon these might be good for someone who is looking for a pair of beaters for the rain. The sneaker is from the spring/summer 2007 collection. I purchased them at Chucky’s in Brooklyn during that summer.

$50 shipped in the United States. Buyer will have to add a 4% PayPal fee (around $3).

The second pair is the high-top B48 model from fall/winter 2007, Hedi’s last collection I believe. The condition is fair. I wore them regularly throughout the years, about once or twice a week. Some signs of wear include some scuffs on the sole (which can be easily removed with a white mars eraser) as well as on some parts of the leather. There are stains from my denim near the ankle (see photos). Purchased at Barneys here in New York.

SOLD.

Feel free to PM me if there are questions. Thanks.

P1010440.JPGP1010441.JPGP1010442.JPGP1010443.JPGP1010447.JPGP1010448.JPG

• 1 month later...