Common Projects Achilles + Desert Boots 44/45, Eng Garments M, H&H...

airportlobbytx

Just found out my car's a/c needs an (incredibly expensive repair). Gotta cut loose a bunch of things I haven't yet used. Damn you, Honda, build a compressor that lasts more than four years. I'll be adding more things later when I figure it out.

Prices include shipping in the USA. PM me or email me at [email protected]. Happy to combine shipping. Check my sig for other things. Prefer payments as personal gifts, but I understand not everyone is comfortable with that.

1) SOLD Engineered Garments s/s 10 white dobby workshirt in M, NWT (didn't come w/ a EG hangtag, for some reason). Nice herringbone pattern, one clear button, all the usual EG workshirt details. Nice crisp summer shirt with a little weight. My favorite of the non-chambray workshirts. From Barney's, retail $185. $120>>>$110>>>$100 shipped.

Measures:

Shoulders: 17.5"

Chest: 21"

Sleeves: 25.5

Length (w/o collar): 30"

img0981g.jpg

2) SOLD EG s/s 10 club collar shirt in a M. Hidden placket only displays top and bottom buttons. Lightweight dobby fabric, single needle tailoring. A lovely simple shirt. Purchased from Timboplete, looks unworn (I haven't worn it). Retail was in the $200 range. Just want to get back what I spent. $75>.>$70>>>$65 shipped.

Measures:

Shoulders: 17.5"

Chest: 21.5"

Sleeves: 25.5

img0984l.jpg

3) SOLD. Wings and Horn s/s 10 research short sleeve button up in a L. Nice details and slim fit in tartan plaid. White oxford lining on the collar and placket. Finished gussets, triple stitched sides. Worn a couple times, never washed. In excellent shape. Retail was over $150. $70.

Measures:

Shoulders: 18"

Chest: 22"

Sleeves: 10"

img0979bz.jpg

6) Available again. Nice Collective jacket in L. Made in the USA. Slim fit. One of the nicer Nice Collective jackets I've seen, not overly desinged, but excellent details. Green herring bone with very faint red highlight. Retail was $340. $85>>>$75>>>>$70.

Shoulders: 18.5"

Chest: 22.75"

Sleeves: 26.5"

Length: 28"

img0942w.jpg

img0943tz.jpg

img0947bo.jpg

SOLD Adding these Rachel Comey derringers in 11.5. Moss suede color - slightly darker than the flash made them appear. These just came today, nice as hell, kills me to cut them loose. Perfect casual oxfords to replace the sneakers in the warddrobe or dress down a suit. I sized down a 1/2 size, and they're just a bit too narrow for my porky feet. Got a great deal due to a forum PSA, just trying to recoup what I spent. NIB, only tried on for a couple minutes. Comes with dustbag. Retail was $325. $120>>$110>>>$100 shipped.

img0999d.jpg

img1001uo.jpg