Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, the US is getting hosed with the north face pricing. i'm intrigued by the backpack straps on the duffle though not sure how you could stash ./ remove? there's got to be an option though.

Scatterweave Duffle had backpack straps that stayed in a zippered compartment when not being used. Hoping/assuming this is the case here.

you replacing? crazy you'd throw the baby out with the length bathwater but i suppose you could toj it up or something. that jacket is up there with my favorite supreme outerwear pieces

anyway, the US is getting hosed with the north face pricing. i'm intrigued by the backpack straps on the duffle though not sure how you could stash ./ remove? there's got to be an option though.

hey ready, what do you mean about the NF pricing? I'm thinking of copping but not sure if it's worth it. Any idea on the sizing of the jacket, TTS?

And how's waxed cotton fabric in the winter? This isn't the normal NF parka with the down, right? anyone have a link to the NF model of this jacket.

at $348 those North face went crazy fast.

They're the same price as a normal jacket without the collab, and they're quite limited compared to other pieces. It shouldn't be that surprising.

Btw: Looking for a L box logo in Black (priority) or Maroon. Looking to pay around $160 (negotiable), but I'm Paypal ready.

Expedition pullovers a nice cycling jacket, just stash all my shit in the chest pocket instead of having to wear a backpack. This years NF was by far their most "safe" in terms of design though, think I'll just pick up the unbranded version, seems heavier anyway.

*edit

only thing I hate on the expedition pullover is the fucking tag. It's gigantic and folds outside the back of the hood half the time, I should just cut it off

They're the same price as a normal jacket without the collab, and they're quite limited compared to other pieces. It shouldn't be that surprising.

i'm not sure what you mean about normal jacket? you can't compare it to the technical version north face does. it's not like millerain fabric costs as much to produce (or develop) as tnf 3L technology.

if you look at the jp pricing, it would rrp at max 250 usd here. supreme bumped it up to 350 because they knew they would sell them all at that price and people would be happy to get one

i'm actually really surprised the duffles didn't sell better, they're actually more special in a way.

re: the expedition, it's actually kind of heavy to be a cycling jacket except in particularly cold weather. i'd prob wear mine more if it wasn't a pullover but it's fine with me... haha about the tag though