The Seven Samurai + a Bandit

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your fit after the initial wash is sooooo perfect in my eyes

how tall are you?

thanks B_F, yeah i love the fit in those pics but unfortunately it was a bit of an effort to breath:rolleyes:!! they are nice and comfy now, and once i have lost a bit of weight (not much mind!) they will be the most comfy fitting pair of jeans i have!!!

hey dylan, very nice fit and beautiful aeros, actually i have already sent you the invite link quite sometime ago, right after i got your email add, i can see that you are following the blog, but u need to join so i can make you admin. i will send the invite again just in case.

hey dylan, very nice fit and beautiful aeros, actually i have already sent you the invite link quite sometime ago, right after i got your email add, i can see that you are following the blog, but u need to join so i can make you admin. i will send the invite again just in case.

Ha, sorry five, I was being an idiot and couldn't figure the site out! Cheers mate!

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, sorry i have not been around too much recently, been super busy at work! i have been having a few issues posting pics up on tumblr and now i have exceeded the bandwidth on my photobucket account!! nothing but trouble;-), i am off work next week so i will try to sort it all out then.

peace

dylan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...