The Seven Samurai + a Bandit

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairylicks decided that he won't/can't dedicate himself to a black pair of jeans for such a long period. He told me his decision and asked me to take ThinFinn as his replacement of whom we are sure he would contribute with lots of nice pics.

and concerning Ed, I can't force him to upload pics. I'm just able to ask him politely for updates :)

fairylicks decided that he won't/can't dedicate himself to a black pair of jeans for such a long period. He told me his decision and asked me to take ThinFinn as his replacement of whom we are sure he would contribute with lots of nice pics.

and concerning Ed, I can't force him to upload pics. I'm just able to ask him politely for updates :)

very nice progress faisal (-five-)...keep em coming!

now i got a question to all of you guys:

should we decide from which part of the jeans everyone should uplaod their progress/evo-pics so everbody can see how the different denims are evolving and so on...think y'all know what i mean

cheers

battery from camera is charging atm. weather is also nice so it would be nice to give me some answers :P...

• 2 weeks later...

Because of how our little project evolved over the last months we decided to change a bit.

We are now really 7 Samurai as 2 participants (or better non-participants) were dropped out. And one spot will be taken over by another person.

This person should be willing to document the progress regularly.

Most likely it will be dylanbooth78 with his S510XX24oz-L

I have been remiss with my updates as well, though I will probably stay with a once a month format!

At about the three month mark now... They haven't gotten as much wear as I hoped, due to extreme hot weather and other, er, distractions ;)

I wore them on the first day of my wayjdt project, and managed to get concrete all over them - resulting in an early wash... None the worse for wear, though - here are some quick fit pics from today.

I'll update the blog with some better pics this week...

e2c08056.jpg

641b8967.jpg

1f9b8110.jpg

3ac32a34.jpg

Cheers :)

Because of how our little project evolved over the last months we decided to change a bit.

We are now really 7 Samurai as 2 participants (or better non-participants) were dropped out. And one spot will be taken over by another person.

This person should be willing to document the progress regularly.

Most likely it will be dylanbooth78 with his S510XX24oz-L

I would be most honoured to be a part of this project! So if you all will have me I will start posting pics up in a few days as I am working night shifts at the moment, can't wait to get started, nice pics on here so far!!

Jeez riff, there are alot of jeans (denim) that I want...but THOSE are one of the coolest looking cuts + denim combo I've ever seen in my life. down to the smallest detail. the pics on BiG don't do them justice...

i WANT

I would be most honoured to be a part of this project! So if you all will have me I will start posting pics up in a few days as I am working night shifts at the moment, can't wait to get started, nice pics on here so far!!

ok

I'll change the interface of our site and -five- will add you to the tumblr-page.

As you already have some pics you can start to document your pair from the beginning (day 0)

Jeez riff, there are alot of jeans (denim) that I want...but THOSE are one of the coolest looking cuts + denim combo I've ever seen in my life. down to the smallest detail. the pics on BiG don't do them justice...

i WANT

I really like them -Z-, for all the reasons you listed! Add them to the basket ;)

This will be awesome! Dylan - very curious to see how that beast of a denim fades :)