The Seven Samurai + a Bandit

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not decided by me alone. How differs the Black Knight compared to the S5000BK we already have in the project? Denim-wise of course.

One of the S0500XXs might get replaced by his owner with the S5000GX-T. I really looking forward to that if it happens!

Furthermore we have an offer of someone who wants to join with his S0510XX21oz. How do the others feel about it?

Tell me your opinion via pm

So far I have 3 positive answers about the participation of the S0510XX21oz to our project

Well I say go right on with the bad 21oz self! The 510 cut is rarely worn and the 21oz denim is rarely documented.

Thank you to everyone for allowing me to follow the Samurai's! I will be joining as "d’Artagnan" and I'll be wearing original release (2007) Samurai s0510XX 21oz's.

My everyday carry:

iPhone

Redmoon Kids Wallet

Redmoon Keyholder

Sheffield Knife

Beards & Bangs Handkerchief

IMG_5815.jpg

Beautiful hairy denim, super heavy stitching, and on the top right corner just a peak of the selvedge sticking through on the coin pocket. You can see slight variations in the depth of the indigo no doubt caused by the two heavy washes I just subjected them to.

IMG_5827.jpg

Welcome aboard, bro! :)

I hope Chicago will be kinder than YYZ for your 21oz'rs ;). A week of 104+ temps here have left my "lightweight" 17oz jins hanging on their peg!

Looking forward to your updates!

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome aboard, bro! :)

I hope Chicago will be kinder than YYZ for your 21oz'rs ;). A week of 104+ temps here have left my "lightweight" 17oz jins hanging on their peg!

Looking forward to your updates!

I've been MIA due to the HEAT, and work, and a little illness. Heres an update none the less!

"I love those beautiful yellow arcs right on the surface of that amazing denim. You can see the start of fading around my wallet on the back right pocket and the patch glistening in the sun light!"

IMG_5824.jpg

as you might have notied I'm busy with Ooe World Tour

I am enjoying your Ooe updates very much b_F! But I must spread...

My jins have been getting some quality playground action with my little girl, so I will try to get some pics up soon! :)

So here's a bunch of shots from last week... We've been getting out to a playground at a school not far from us. There's what I call a "bunker" there - I'm guessing the school uses it to store stuff. But it makes for a great perch to keep an eye on things!

Bunker (I think I actually have my lvc on in this pic :o )

2ec320c6.jpg

Good view of the antics!

c3c5c131.jpg

My little girl helped me fix up mah old whip (she picked the chain!)

a9b6b13a.jpg

Looking down

bce874b0.jpg

The S0210XJ

b0d83f6a.jpg

More later!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...