Givenchy Men's S/S 2011 Paris

bill

I've never had a blazer follow the contour of my back as well as the one black/blue flannel one from A/W09 did. One of my biggest fashion regrets was trying to wait until final markdown at Barneys for that. It was one of the best fitting pieces of clothing I've ever laid hands upon, but even at 60% off it was still around $1400. In fact, most of this past winter's outerwear retailed around for more than 3k. Shit is high ballin.

The runaways of Givenchy gives me the impression of a total failure collection ,while at the same item i can find excellent pieces in stores,especially jackets(like the jacket on the first pic of the #4 post),leatherwear,blazers and some footwear.Every season has amazing leather jackets ,but at the same prices you can score better stuff from other houses.

Ooh, that's nasty! That said, I don't like much of what Givenchy produces, so go figure.

Oh my god. I wish i can afford Givenchy. very good stuff.

Looking at this collection after a few weeks, i must say, i like it. The cuts, the proportion, the edginess of it all. The same is true with Tisci's previous collections. There's just some attitude in his clothes that some designers, even if they try to go all grungy or desertmonkshit just cant achieve.