FS: Lots of Stuff...Jeans (Helmut Lang 32x34), Sweaters, Vintage CDG...medium, large, 30x32

Carl

So i did a spring cleaning last week and here is the stuff i either dont have room for, doesnt fit me, or i just want to get rid of. Measurements available upon request and I can be hastled with regarding the prices.

Contact info:

[email protected]

aim: nakedcarldotcom

Vintage Comme Des Garcons

So these are two CDG pieces i purchased off eBay and unfortuneatly neither fit.

The first is a long sleeve shirt with a really cool pocket in the middle of the shirt. Also take note that it has a very small, but very repairable hole on the end of the left sleeve (see second picture)

Size Medium

sxmblv.jpg

sxmwzp.jpg

40 shipped.

Secondly we have this awesome zip-up. Im really, really pissed that this doesnt fit me, but ive worn it a few times and its just too loose.

Size medium

sxmya1.jpg

sxmyh5.jpg

100 shipped.

Sweaters

Gap from about 4 seasons ago. Size Large.

sxn0r9.jpg

30 Shipped.

Penguin Sweater. Nice color. Size medium.

sxn30o.jpg

30 Shipped

Pringle Sweater. Size medium/large

sxn3p2.jpg

30 Shipped

American Eagle Sweater. The hot striped style everyone likes now. Size Medium

sxn476.jpg

20 Shipped

Jeans

Helmut Lang. Slim Fit. Denim is unbelievably nice.

32x34

sxn66p.jpg

sxn721.jpg

sxn79z.jpg

sxn7th.jpg

50 Shipped.

G-Star Jeans. Nice light, low-rise jeans with a interesting wash. Great for spring and summer.

30x32

sxnarn.jpg

sxnaj5.jpg

sxnb01.jpg

40 Shipped.

One True Saxon Jeans. Selvedge, heavy denim with a great wash. Awesome details, just check out the pictures.

30x32

sxndag.jpg

sxne39.jpg

sxnecj.jpg

60 Shipped

The Helmut's are no longer available. Sarno got to them first so go bug him

DJ Flame - Anything for you, haha...both sweaters are made of wool. The penguin runs on the med/large end but is quite nice. The pringle on the other is a very strange cut. 44" chest with a very narrow waist. A true medium but for someone with really broad shoulders, sort of anti-fit i guess.

Thomas - Long sleeve: shoulder to shoulder is 20", sleeeves are 25", top of collar to waist is 29". Overall the shirt fits more like a large then a medium.

The zip-up: shoulder to shoulder is 21", sleeves are 25", top of collar to waist is 28".

This too fits more like a large then a medium.

Fuck i wish both of these fit me, they are so nice.

And if anyone has some small CDG stuff they'd want to trade then id be more then happy!