BAPE ain't got nottin' on dis!!!

nytel

It is from Maharishi, part of the new season collection....sizing is on the smaller side but quality is impeccable......always a big fan of the bonsai camo.....not sure why there was any need to compare it to BAPE though.....Maharishi is in a very different place with quite a different set of fans, many of whom probably don't even care about BAPE and would be laughing at the idea of queueing for clothes.....

it seems like u guys have the mentality pretty much set on...if the thing is Bape = HATE and u guys like the hoodie because is MHI... i agree its nice that its cashmere...but that camo is digusting...

It's pretty nice. I'm a huge fan of cashmere hoodies, and the style of contruction on that, with the reinforced ribbed hood is real dope.

I'm not a huge fan of the color scheme, or particularlly maharishi's bonsai camo pattern, but if you are thats wasup, but it's cool.

as far as it being better or worse then bape, it's all a matter of opinion, because they are alot different. Different base fabric, different camo pattern, and so on

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote:

It is from Maharishi, part of the new season collection....sizing is on the smaller side but quality is impeccable......always a big fan of the bonsai camo.....not sure why there was any need to compare it to BAPE though.....Maharishi is in a very different place with quite a different set of fans, many of whom probably don't even care about BAPE and would be laughing at the idea of queueing for clothes.....

--- Original message by rakis on Apr 2, 2006 02:28 AM

wooorrrdd! the only reason i said bape aint got shit on this is... is because everyone on this board is eating bape up and going bape shit for stupid child prints. i cant standddd bape!!! and have no idea why it costs so much.. its more for black people. nothing wrong that but it would ridiculous on a white guy... they dont even make good all over prints... its just chaos using ridiculous colors and shapes.

just like white dudes look stupid eating fried chicken out of a KFC bucket?

WTF, is that shit really supposed to fly; Bape is more for black people because it's so flashy

and colorful... and you're fucking serious, too? And that shit flies here?

Wow.

nytel... were you abused as a child? i see alot of anger and racisim in your posts... and some latent homosexuality... i think you should talk to someone, it may help you even out the money/brain problem you have.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life

Word on the street is that a group of really well-dressed black guys called him a "pussy-ass bitch" for wearing a sweatshit that he'd bedazzled the word BAPE onto, so he decided to spend every penny he had on that MHI hoody as a personal expression of his non-pussy-ass-bitch-ness. But, turns out, he's just a pussy-ass bitch in a really soft, soft hoody.