BAPE ain't got nottin' on dis!!!

nytel

You don't look like a "superstar", you look like a tool. Anybody who pays 400 dollars for a hoodie is a tool. You probably coulda fed like 20 families in Africa for a year with 400 dollars. Instead, you bought some fugly orange, purple and blue hoodie advertising how big of a retard you are. Congrats. icon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by lucense on Apr 3, 2006 at 02:08 PM

I still see a nice all-over print whatever every now and then, but generally only when it's pretty damn subtle. Pretty damn subtle, to be specific. Otherwise, it's pretty damn obnoxious.

And I'm still of the opinion that $400 is a lot for a sweatshirt when there are still so many awesome designs out there for so much less.

Just my two cents, I know brand names mean a lot so for some price is validated.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

HEY GUYS I SPENT 400 DOLLARS ON AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING. READ MY THREAD.

EDIT: Your post about black people and bape was also astounding and completely on point. Have you ever noticed how black people are like this, while white people are all like this? Its crazy.

Edited by ktothe on Apr 4, 2006 at 01:02 AM

the hoodie is alright, at least he's wearing something other than bape. but as far as spending $400 on a sweater, some people actually make pretty decent money. so for them that amount really aint shit, you know? its all relative. but yah, its kinda wack starting athread just to brag about how much your clothes cost.

instead of starting a thread about how you spent $400 on a sweater, you should have started another thread:

how to spend $400.

unless your in the uperclass, im sure your going to feel buyers remorse. real bad.

either way, i feel sorry for you.

now go and re-register under a new user name.

edit: and why the hell would you have a avatar phrase like that. go buy yourself an education. or go to the library. its free.

Edited by red on Apr 3, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Real nice pick up - it's a piece I want to get this season. Maharishi is one of my favourite labels... But so is BAPE, haha.

Please get it right people - MHI and Maharishi are different (like, say, Armani Exchange and Giorgio Armani).

"Sidewalks we walk, camouflaged, dodging the eye of the hawk...,"

Edited by Rich_aka_Wig on Apr 4, 2006 at 12:13 AM

Quote:
Quote:

haha yeah the camo is atrocious....

but the hoodie tom1 mentioned sounds nice... you got pictures?

--- Original message by xcoldricex on Apr 2, 2006 09:33 AM

yep, here it is!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f397/nappsterafc/CIMG1054.jpg

--- Original message by tom1 on Apr 2, 2006 12:02 PM

sweet.

like its simplicity and color combination.

Quote:

Real nice pick up - it's a piece I want to get this season. Maharishi is one of my favourite labels... But so is BAPE, haha.

Please get it right people - MHI and Maharishi are different (like, say, Armani Exchange and Giorgio Armani).

--- Original message by Rich_aka_Wig on Apr 4, 2006 12:10 AM

Armani Exchange is not really affiliated with Giorgio Armani. It actually is Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani. Sub-line and Mainline.

Quote:

oh the white bonsai sweater is dope.. but too bad they put the logo on it, ruins it for me. and it should be a hoodie. ah well

--- Original message by xcoldricex on Apr 3, 2006 08:48 AM

I agree with you 100% here. I don't think I could ever pull off wearing a colorful camo hoodie (just not my style). But that white print is pretty understated and I'd consider getting that minus logo and hoodie-ized.

As for the rest of the thread: Hey, if the guy really liked the hoodie and was willing to drop 400 on it and is excited, good for him. No need to be so harsh! I enjoyed that head-sized camera comment though. LOL!