ALLOVER IS DYING?

sXXXe

I'm hoping more construction based design elements are the next big craze, instead of more crazy graphics. For example, the different shapes of the swear Swear slip-ons, instead of the basic vans slipon shape with new crazy prints on them. That way they stay basic and classic, but still interesting and current.

Fuck....more shit to buy

I think it's on the way out in that a lot of companies are relying on it to draw attention to themselves. I saw famous stars strapes is making them. So it's just a matter of time before volcom and every other mall clothing company is making them. Next fall RIP unless it's really well done

its dying in the sense that it's no longer cool to people trying to be new and different for the sake of being new and different

as for the general public of street inspired clothes I expect to see it for everyone for the next two seasons

personally some all-over is cool now and some isn't, some all over was cool before and I assume some will still be cool in the future

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote:

paneling and quilting...Supreme's already hot on the case...

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Apr 1, 2006 06:24 PM

werdd i totally agree with that.

bape and other streetwear brands KILLED allover print. Nike track hoodies are even doin it. some are nice though i must admit... i have a nom arabic tee, but the crazy colors and contrasting is ridiculous as well as monograms

I agree with JJ, among the people that want to be new and different and the first on their block to have a certain look, all over print might have passed their infatuation stage.

We, on this forum might be fooled into thinking all over print is mainstream and on its way out because we keep up with and follow the latest streetwear and fashion and are able to see lines months before they're released. The rest of the mall shoppers are just barely getting a taste of all over print. Every time i wear my woodwood hoody i get kids just staring at me confused, intrigued, or disgusted. I'd be happy to snatch up any dope new allover print.

Edited by crisis on Apr 2, 2006 at 11:05 PM

I agree that Supreme is leading the way with the quilting and paneling. I think fit and functionality is going to become more important, how clothing is put together and how it looks on a body, instead of a generic tee or hoodie with a print on it. Whether that's going to be the next trend, I'm not sure, but I definitely see it as an emerging idea.

we droppin that hot fashion, mashin, lyric-lashin, unmaskin fake kats in acts, smashin the fact in one second flat, you could lose your career steppin here. .madlib.<u> </u>

I didn't mean that they 'bit' someone's style, I meant that they started producing all-over hoodies as soon as all-over prints started becoming popular; UO bites onto a trend as soon as they recognize that it is profitable. If anything, that's good marketing- I wasn't saying anything disparaging.