skateboarding saved my life

I love the Gonz, I love that he is still hucking himself at stuff on a normal board.

Beware of Sasquatch

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2UZ7VN88

Andy Tomich

Brendan Bonney

Casey Geldermann

Cory Kennedy

Dan Ching

David Gravette

Josh Gunnersen

Ken Takayama

Merritt Harburg

Mike Lind

Sean Harris

Get it while it's hot, link will probably dead soon. Gravette has first part, makes me want to 5-0 a bunch of shit.

^hopefully some one is going to hit up the link when it's released ;)...

so today was a beautiful day and i thought why don't ya go out and ride a bit :)

just some snapshots (was pretty hard to hit it at the right moment cuz i had to use the selftimer... :D )...

cimg1011.jpg

cimg1008d.jpg

circa 8track + nudie orange thread :)

cimg0985n.jpg

how much do og Reynoldz 1'z go for nowadays?

i got about 2 pur sittin in the closet

one is DS lulz

I used to have the original ES kostons that looked the same as those

yeah i was pretty much surprised as i saw that these actually are from Lakai and not from És...Only difference is the brandlogo i guess...

decided to go for these cuz my DVS 8Track (which I'm skating in now!) fvcked up in no time so I'm hoping that these will hold a bit longer cuz off the double stitching around the toe-area...

Same here. Navy with an orange gum sole. It was easily one of my favorite skate shoes of all time.

still have them?...

i loved them back in the days. couldn't afford them though as a teenager and actually i was too cheap to buy me these just for go skate in them...

today that's sth. different though :D...got them for 40€ ;)

that arm steez reminded me of my friend last weekend. we were actually at a party the night before on this street talking about how gnar it would be if someone skated the barrier. the next day a bunch of our homies from out of town rolled through and you know what happens when the camera gets busted out...

20gjl3m.jpg

wallie

those both look great. i can never imagine myself doing wallies like that

Zc-XKvjUZjk

EMB was so dope

i wish i was in sf

• 1 month later...

You guys look good. It's been an abysmally slow year, so I blew the dust off a set of old tall-as-shit Royal mids, and bought a new Mini-Logo. I can't really afford to fall, but I think I'll put on a set of 60mm and just get back cruising around.

No problem 78, I'm always looking out!

I was on a skateboarding trip recently with my friends. We hit up a couple of parks in different towns but the main attraction was our friends barn out in the country. During our 3 day stay at the barn we saw everything from beautiful sunshine to snow, in May (fucking Canada).

Orisue Clothing hooked us up with some gas money and a ton of free clothes so we decided to make them a little montage.

http://vimeo.com/12503300