Price of Nudies in Sweden??

englandmj7

I´m from Finland the neighbor of Sweden. Nudies are about the same in here. Paid 99€ for dry slim jims(non selvage. I actually think their only selvage model is the regural ralf not sure though), some distressed models top at about 150€. Don't know the exact conversion from euro to usd right now.

So they are bit cheaper in here but we have to suffer from similar high prices for us and japanese denim.

Personally I don't think that although Nudies are relly nice they are worth 200$. I wish someone could help you guys out and cop pair from here and send it to you. But it would end up costing the same with postage and taxes.

Quote: www.oipolloi.com has sick prices

they ship to the states

don't pay stateside prices for nudies

Hmmm, not sure if I am missing something, but all the oipolloi prices are in GBPs, so when you do the GBP->US conversion they are the same price if you include shipping. Raw Slim Jims are $150 here, and any crazy washes are about $200.......slim jims cost $165 w/ shipping on the site; great deal for UKers, but sucks for us.

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 30, 2006 at 11:48 AM

I'm not from Sweden, but from The Netherlands, which is pretty close cuz europe's not that big.. Guess the prices don't really differ that much.. RRDS will set you back about $180 around here normally. I bought mine when there was a sale and I paid $120.

The RRDS are nice pants, but I wouldn't pay $265 for them. I'd rather go for a pair of sugarcane's if i'm dropping that kind of cash..

EDIT: Non-selvage dry's can go for as little as $120 normal price and below $100 on sale, which happens regularly. If you want special washes n shit you pay more, sometimes up to $180-190...

Lots of stores (bigger chains) in NL have stopped stocking Nudie's as there isn't enough interest for them. Only Men At Work and some specialized stores (smaller retailers) sell them now..

whatever..

Edited by manis on Mar 30, 2006 at 12:18 PM

Quote:

no likey selvage? loves u long time

snuggler, i don't think you are allowed to spread the name of the store you mentioned. people will smack the back of yr head. i wouldn't, i'm just sayin

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife on Mar 30, 2006 at 12:20 PM

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on Mar 30, 2006 12:19 PM

ddml -

just curious: why come?

^^^^ pry b/c it's the best priced place to get nudies, and it's kinda like "your own special spot" to pick up good stuff, and u don't want to tell anyone b/c it will just blow it up, and less likely to get your size, style you want. It's like that in the shoe game.

Quote:

^^^^ pry b/c it's the best priced place to get nudies, and it's kinda like "your own special spot" to pick up good stuff, and u don't want to tell anyone b/c it will just blow it up, and less likely to get your size, style you want. It's like that in the shoe game.

--- Original message by bonde111 on Mar 30, 2006 04:44 PM

kinda figured that...

my response is, "boo-hoo."

i guess i'm a share-the-wealth kinda guy.

It's a double edge sword. I mean on one side, u get awesome jeans for a great price, on the other side, you share with everyone b/c why not let someone else enjoy nudie. I actually ordered my first pair about 2 weeks ago from fos5(bootcut ola's) and have been wearing them ever since. I ordered some RRDS from kitch on the 21st, and am just waiting impatiently to start breaking them in.

I owe all of my quick interest to this place, and mynudies.com, and finding out about the two from niketalk. So really, if nobody had let me in on these places, then I wouldn't have had the opportunity to read up on all the things involved with great denim, and never had the chance to purchase nudie jeans.

I'm hooked now. I feel the need to get some edwins and possibly some apc's. But I should pace myself, since I have one pair to break in, and one on the way. Just can't tell the girlfriend how much they cost........

Zoovillage's got an outletshop (http://www.streetoutlet.com) for (I guess) stuff that don't sell and odd sizes etc, that are very cheap compared to overseas prices. The stuff from streetoutlet.com are available from zoovillage.com if you click "Bargains".

Slim Jim dry and Ola dry etc are very cheap here, like $110. I paid $167 for my SSDS (not LE).

edit: found out I had the ability to read.

Edited by beefcake on Mar 31, 2006 at 12:41 AM