NICE THINGS I DON'T WEAR / DRKSHDW, Julius, Neil Barrett, Raf, Nice Collective, etc.

All items will ship from San Francisco, and all prices include shipping within the continental United States. Add 4% for Paypal fees unless sending via bank transfer

drkshdwhoodie.jpg

DRKSHDW gimp hoodie in dust, XS, $200

Pit-to-pit: 19" (don't let this fool you, this fits like a true XS)

Older iteration of the classic gimp hoodie with two separate zippers for the body and the hood. Bondage strap across the front, signature DRKSHDW long tag, unfinished hem, and intentionally distressed detailing through. Well-worn, but these things always look better that way. Condition 8/10.

neilbarrett.jpg

Neil Barrett sweater, S, $150

Tromp l'oeil merino wool sweater with faux color-blocked cardigan effect. Photo is dark but the sweater is black, gray, and navy. Fits slim, but has a nice slouchiness to it. Right in between an XS/S (44/46) and works great for either. Only worn a few times, tags included if you want. Condition 9.5/10

raf.jpg

Raf Simons turtleneck, 46, $80

Fluoro pink rollneck sweater from spring '08. Signature Raf Simons "R" tonal embroidery. The tag is kind fallin' off, but can easily be tacked on by a tailor. Fits me super slim and is perfect on me, but I'm just too tall. Would suit an XS person who is 5' 8" or less. Condition 8/10.

siva.jpg

No-name long/sleeve, ?, $20

Pit-to-pit: 19"

From back of the neck-to-hem: 23.5"

Don't remember where I got this, but it's a cotton stretch blend long-sleeve in an off-white. Black detail stitching and thumbholes. Super comfortable, but like the Raf turtleneck, it is too short for me. Would suit an XS who is 5' 8" or less. Condition 8/10.

nicotrunk.jpg

Nice Collective swim trunks, 28, $60

Only worn a few times, but never actually got wet in them. Feels almost like a brushed twill and catches light in a really subtle way. Adjustable buckles at waist for fit. Mesh lined with a drawstring waist, button fly, double-snap waist buttons, buttoned back pocket, and two front frogmouth pockets. Condition 7/10.

• 4 months later...