JULIUS 4-ZIP JUT NECK 09 - SIZE 3 RARE!

umamimon

Like the title states, I have for sale a Julius 09 4-zip Jut neck in a rare size 3. If you are looking into Julius then I am sure that you are aware that they tend to fit very slim. Jackets in size 3 are also far and few.

I purchased this jacket off of Nikov over in SZ two years back and its seen the back of my closet for all but 5 outings. The condition would be 9/10 if not for the fact that there is a spot on the rear panel that required repair. There was a 1CM tear where the leather thin. I had this repaired and reinforced at a reputable leather workshop in Los Angeles. The area of repair has a bit more of a textured appearance than the rest of the jacket but the leather is distressed all over so it is not at all noticeable when worn. Otherwise this jacket is in excellent condition. Because of this I would downgrade the condition to a 8/10.

The color is a dark motor oil ish brown/black and will fit slim 48 large 46. Non smoker, no pets etc etc.

Im asking $900 OBO shipped Fedex in CONUSA. Buyer pays Paypal fees or sends as gift. 

Im amenable to reasonable offers and would gladly take more pictures if desired. Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

PmmGuERl.jpg

wGTQoC0l.jpg

Edited by umamimon

• 2 weeks later...