map :: san francisco :: union square

tim

huf is by the corner of sutter and jones.

market st. between powell and montgomery has big gap store, anthropologie, puma etc.

sutter/ powell has saks; sutter/post has levi'; sutter/stockton has metier and wilkes bashford

rest of sutter has burberry, coach, thomas pink, armani, sak's men and boucheron. futher up sutter is gumps, and crocker galleria has versace and ralph lauren.

bottega store on grant, with frette, betsey johnson, chanel, and prada. vuitton store in front of neiman marcus. dior on stockton fronting union square.

• 2 weeks later...

the apple store at the corner of ellis, 4th, and market! address: 1 stockton st. enough said.

cheesecake factory (which is on the top floor of macy's... great view of union square. good food. downside is it's always packed as hell due to the tourists.)

lori's diner (also on powell). not amazing, but nice enough.

gap at the address of 890 market st. eh.

the levi's store at 300 post street. go levi!

fcuk at the corner of powell and ellis, address 101 powell st.

there is a good independent coffee shop named madelines near the address of 20 ofarrel st. couldn't find the exact address.

there is a nice place named "café venue" at 721 market street with soup, sandwiches, fresh squeezed juice, etc.

there are a few amazing hole in the wall thai places that i don't remember the addresses of. i'll get 'em next time i'm in sf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking pretty good...

The Apple store should be across Stockton from where it is currently - right now the symbol is right on the Virgin Megastore. It should be dotting the "i" in "diner."

Cafe Royale is in the wrong spot - should be right on the corner of Post & Leavenworth, just to the right of the red "t" in "north."

There's a great Thai noodle place called Osha, located to the left of the erroneous Cafe Royale "b," on the corner of Geary and Leavenworth. Someone recommended the Mission location as well, which I've never been to, but which is apparently even better.

Oh, Urban Outfitters is also on the wrong side of Powell Street, and a block north of where it should be - should be right where the "m" in "puma" is.

And I'm fairly certain Lori's Diner is on the wrong side of the street as well - I think it should be just south of where you currently have Urban Outfitters.

South of Market, 3th street could be more accurately called 3rd, but I'm sure you'd catch that on your own soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...