Has anyone been to Thailand?

dilemma

I went to a club in Bangkok called Bed (www.bedsupperclub.com) which was pretty cool, and also Ministry of Sound.

Get down to the market called Chatuchak at the weekend, that place is crazy. You can buy everything there. I picked up a few pairs of sweet second hand sneakers. So many Bape, Supreme, Levis, Stussy, Ecko, & skate brand copies. Some of it looks real.

Also go to Patpong to see a show at one of the strip bars

That Supperclub (BED) is an exact copy of Supper Club in Amsterdam. How lame! Lots of fallang crowd there, trying to be cool. Unfortunately when I was there, a Thai princess was having a drink there. Thais consider royalty on the same level as god, so me and my friends were brutally pushed into a wall when her majesty was about to pass the dancefloor to the exit. Thanks but no thanks.

Q-bar is far more fun if you ask me.. Andrew, the manager, is one of the nicest guys I know. Q-bar regularly invites international top DJ's. Last summer they had DJ Cash Money playing there. Rocked it.

Visit CM2 (or CM squared) if you really want to go all out. Live bands and loads of fun.

Have fun! :D

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

Oh and by the way.. Definitely make sure you visit China town. Here you will find entire blocks of wholesalers for the entire South East Asian region: belts, wallets, jewelry, bags and so on. Accessory shopping till you drop. Most of it is tacky, but hey.. you're in Asia!

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."