Shops in Paris

kavaj

Hi!

I will be going to Paris this summer, and I'm wondering: where can I find Undercover clothes for men? Is Colette the place to visit?

And can anyone inform me about some good secondhand shops, I'm looking for old leatherjackets.

Thank you!

I haven't found Undercover in Paris. Colette is definitely worth a visit, but can be very crowded at times.

For second-hand clothes you can check out some of these addresses:

Son et Image, Rue St. Denis

Come On Eileen, Rue des Taillandiers

Kiliwatch, Rue Tiquetonne (http://superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?ID=2443)

Didier Ludot, Galerie de Montpensier (http://www.superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?ID=3706)

For bargains, visit the flea markets - avoid Les Puces at Porte de Clignancourt. And keep an eye on your wallet/bag/purse/whatever's valuable.

reporter: "what do you think about western civilization?"

gandhi: "i think it would be a good idea."

• 1 month later...

hi all,

i was hoping some parisians could help out with some shopping info. my sister is in paris right now during the sales season and i wanted her to get me some stuff. i checked the superfuture map list and saw some places like 45 rpm store, apc, yamamoto, etc... that i want her to hit up. are there any other stores that are must hits during the sale season? i know of collette, but i hear they might not have good selection. any places that would have dior homme on sale? specifically their jeans? my sister said the dior store didn't have anything on sale.

thanks for the help.