comic book shop in Hong Kong?

superkhy

when i was younger, there used to be comicbook network in central but i think that place is looong gone. i don't know if there are places in HK where american comics come out there on the regular. i know in causeway bay, there's a street on the backside of windsor house, there's a nondescript mall that has a stairway going downstairs and there's a few stores there. but i don't think any of the stuff is current there. your best bet may actually be to call the comic book publisher and see if they have a distributor in HK.

there are a few shops in hong kong, as Landy said, in the 'nondescript mall' in causeway bay. I think its called Causeway Bay Plaza/Mall or something (be careful there though, both exist. i forgot the exact name but look for the one behind Windsor House). if you see a bunch of Malay type shots around there, ur close. there are 2 shops in that mall, one in the basement (down the stairwell that Landy described), one upstairs on the 2nd floor (go behind that set of stairs leading downards).

Theres also a shop or 2 in Mong Kok district's Sino Plaza. Good luck