FS: Attachment Stand Collar Coat, fits 46

SOLD THANK YOU

Purchased this coat brand new via proxy last autumn, worn it less than five times. Sold out and retailed for more than $1000 USD.

Made of an extremely warm and soft melton wool, feels almost felt-like to the touch. Tagged size "2", this is an incredibly slim-fitting coat - it is best suited for a 44 or a slim 46 with room for a light or medium weight knit.

The 3D cut gives a wonderful shape to the body, and long, curved arms. Lined through the top and arms with Cupro, outer is 100% wool. Two outside pockets, two inner snap pockets, heavy metal buttons. Really cool collar which can be styled up or down, or buttoned waaay up for maximum warmth/ninja mode.

16 inches shoulder to shoulder

18.5 inches pit to pit

Approx 26 inch arms from top of shoulder, hard to measure due to my bad tape measure and curved arms

38 inches from bottom of back collar to base of coat

Very good condition, some lint in the pictures because it's been stored next to a knit, will clean off before I send out.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Want this sold ASAP for another purchase, so selling at the ridiculous price ofSOLD THANK YOU

$500 shipped worldwideSOLD THANK YOU

including PayPal fees. No haggling/lowballs please, if I can't sell it for this price I'm holding onto it.

img0206p.jpg

img0205pxw.jpg

img0209z.jpg

img0208z.jpg

My fit pic (5'11", 145 pounds)

5v6s6v.jpg

Worn open

21jn9k9.jpg