Shorts in nyc

Quote: i want some shorts that are not so generic.

I am not purposely trying to be a jerk, but how "non-generic" can shorts be? You want some DH black denim w/ glitter shorts? Maybe some multi-colored Rolling Stones-tongued (N)umber Nine butt shorts? You said you didn't want to spend much money, so go buy a distressed pair at A&F, that is about as flashy as shorts should be........

ill consider cutin something up but its usually not something i like to do, and to england i dont want flashy shorts just something a litle different, for example i bought a pair of masons yellowish cargo shorts (not nearly as brights as you might picture em) but they were expensive so im looking for something in that sort of vein

Quote:

I wonder what it would look like to see someone walking around Union Square in American Apparel PE shorts

--- Original message by BIGFISH_SMALL POND on Mar 28, 2006 06:54 PM

Union Square is full of freaks in the summer. He wouldn't even get noticed unless he had on gold rollerskates, a hot pink boa, violet oversized aviator shades, and a polkadot headband with those shorts.