Fifthrequisite Jeans

atthaphon

Hi guys I came across to mynudie.com and I found a brand called Fifthrequiste they seem to fit and fade quite nice but I not sure about the quality of it.

I' m kind of wanna try some new brand as well but I want to make sure that the quality is good too.

Is there anyone heard about this brand before please let me know.

here is the Link i found from mynudie.com

http://mynudies.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=8371&c=29

also there website

www.fifthrequisite.com

geeez, 1st post? more up and comers?

for a good few minutes, i actually thought it was called filthrequisite. which actually was what caught my attention. what a cool name!!

but it's actually fifthrequisite. and their logo is a straight rip-off of fivefour. therefore even less interesting.

truth be told, the fit on the mynudie gallery is not bad. but i don't see much fading going on.

considering the brand is from thailand, i don't see how these could be any different from Uniqlo, perse.

but thanks anyways for the shameless plug.

• 4 months later...

denimdude from selvagedenim.ru talks with sun from fifthrequisite

from here

1. As far as I know, you are based in Thailand. But you began your offline sales in Halfsleeve. Why Australia?

Because Fifthrequisite was firstly born in Australia, we produced the jeans in very limited quantity especially for our own group while we were living in Sydney. Later on the market has expanded so we decided to build it as a brand and stared to sell worldwide.

2. What denim you use when you sew your jeans? What buttons, rivets, leather?

The first collection, we used the 100% cotton 13.5 oz Red Selvage Denim for our Romeo Midnight Selvage and 10.5oz Japanese dry denim 98% cotton 2% elastane in Giselle Grass Green Indigo. Both of them are from Osaka, Japan.

We use Orichalcum metal (Gold Copper), which it was the metal that used to make weapon in Greek and Roman era to make our buttons.

The leather patch is 100% genuine cow skin coated, which will change color by living ages.

"We tried to find the best and suitable materials to build our jeans"

3. Do you really wash your denim in that German washing machines?

Yes, we are in the progress of making the new washed vintage collection.

4. Can you reveal the name of your designer?

I want to know where he or she came from, his previous job, what did inspired him to make Fifthrequisite jeans?

Fifthrequisite was firstly born from love and strong passion about denim by 2 denim lovers, who were born in garment industry family and fashion design.

Both of them wanted to create a pair of jeans that can become a pair of life, which is the fifth need beside Eat Drink Sleep & Sex.

5. Who was the genius, who invented that glove?

Actually, it is not a new invention because it is one of our processes to create jeans, but we just want to share the new experience to every denim lovers. We will show them something more interesting soon.

6. Do you have your own "world seizure plan"?

We are planning to have more offline stores in main fashion cities in the future. We are currently contacting with some countries such as Japan, Singapore and USA.

7. Your site has "press" section. If you read all the things about your brand, can you judge them - what people think of your products? Do they compare you with someone else? Is it possible that third-party opinion could influence your philosophy or technology?

We will take all the mistakes and opinions from our customers and all third parties to improve our products in future and stay true to our concept Eat Drink Sleep Sex FIF.

8. You have only two items in your pricing? Could it be more?

Now we are working on our next collection with the new fabric and style. Our aim is not to launch too many products to control our best quality.

:eek: Ohh.. That’s cool Faustov. How can u get that info??

I’m very surprise that someone know this newest jeans brand.

I just bought their Giselle skinny model about 3months ago from their website.

Now, I’m wearing it almost everyday.

Great fit, Good fabric and the fading is quite quick.

I ll show u some pics that I took for a mini review in my blog soon.

Here we go

fifthrequisitegiselle.jpg

Brand: Fifth Requisite

Model: Giselle

Fabric: Grass Green Indigo

fifthrequisitegiselle1.jpg

an awesome packaging

fifthrequisitegiselle2.jpg

The box contained Jeans, hangtag, spare button pack, and the glove. I like the creative idea that you can use the glove to make your own style on your jeans.

fifthrequisitegiselle3.jpg

The indented circle patch was made from genuine leather, why cutted??

fifthrequisitegiselle4.jpg

Button, Rivets, and Zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

just picked up a pair of "hector organic selvage" from fifth requisite as well as their organic selvage tie and must say the jeans fit me awesomely! the tie is nice as well. i wasnt a huge fan of some of the detailing like the leather patch(some love it some dont i guess) but these are easy fixes with an exacto knife. it is quite difficult to find selvage denim that is organic and being priced at $255 i just couldnt pass these up! their site says sold out but if you message them, you can purchase through email/paypal. and they are very helpful if you want to know the exact measuremnts of the thighs, front/back rise, etc. i have organic levis and organic nudies and these fit me the best- i would definately recommend the hector jeans for anyone looking for a classic strait leg type fit.

• 6 months later...