FS/FT: J.Press & EG Blazers, M-65, RL Turin Loafers

nicolazaro

36R J.Press 3/2 Navy Doeskin Blazer

Vintage, dated 4/20/76. In incredible condition, especially considering its age. I'm not the original owner and I've only worn it once indoors. Definitely a rare collectible but it doesn't fit me. Single-vent, two inner pockets, and I forget the name of the button style but its something like the Waterbury Crest.

$239 shipped

Measurements

Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"

Pit to pit: 20.3"

Shoulder to cuff: 25"

Back length from bottom of collar: 30.2"

Pictures

wfvp

jlvs

1vgf

q8e3

b6fi

Engineered Garments Floral Blazer, Small

S/S '09 I think. Great jacket to wear to summer parties. Two buttoned inside pockets, 100% cotton, about the weight of a poplin shirt. Fits like any other small EG jacket.

[Withdrawn, I might put it back up]

Measurements

Shoulder: 17"

Chest: 19"

Sleeve: 25.3"

Length: 28.2"

Picture

Vintage 1973 M-65 (including button-in liner), Small-Long

Light fading as well as the following; some tearing on the inside where the draw-cords are and one of the two buttons is missing on the inside of one of the sleeves to hold in the lining but since the other one is there it's a non-issue. I'm just selling because this doesn't fit.

$29 shipped

Measurements

Shoulder: 18.4"

Chest: 21"

Sleeve: 25.6"

Length: 32.2"

Pictures

j29t

Ralph Lauren Turin Loafer 10D, Black

Won these on eBay but I want to wear them sockless so I need to size down. Lightly used, mostly cosmetic wear on the sole. Comes with original box. Made in USA, supposedly by Alden. For more pics and info visit the original listing here or feel free to PM me.

On eBay

Pictures

4rvh

c4ri

ony4