I CANNOT AFFORD MY DAY TO DAY LIFE (raf simons, robert geller, bernhard willhelm)

doctorworm

hey everyone

i am in desperate need of money

please help me out and buy some of my things

i am reliable, a million people can tell you this

here are the things i have for sale

bernhard willhelm high tops

these are literally my favorite hightops ever, unfortunately they are too small for me. i have worn them maybe... two times (much to the chagrin of my feet).

i have put these up before and no one bought them. this baffles me. don't sleep on these. legendary jawns at a ridiculous price. size 42

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

IMG_9381.jpg

robert geller pants

really nice pants with knit details

they are a 48 but obviously since they fit me they can fit anyone who is a 48 or skinnier. drawstring at the waist. slim to skinny fit depending on your size. really nice knit. worn maybe... three times? cool pockets. comfy. cheap. WHY NOT BUY THEM???

$100 shipped us

IMG_9387.jpg

IMG_9391.jpg

IMG_9396.jpg

and finally, ultimate jawns. do i really need to say anything about these? raf de stijl hikin boots. size 43 but could easily accommodate up to a 44. worn perhaps... five times? one tiny tiny flaw. mark on the toe as pictured. these are so awesome. look at the cool cork.

550 shipped us YOU WILL NEVER SEE A PAIR OF THESE ON HERE AGAIN AND THEY RETAILED FOR ABOUT $2000 OMG

PENDING!

IMG_9382.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9385.jpg

buy things from me please so i don't starve and i can actually afford supplies for my classes!!!

THANKS!

• 3 weeks later...