YSL Sidezips

yoallanface

measurements:

11.5" insoles

12.5" outtersoles

okay so im putting these back up cause after deciding to keep them... i still thought they were too big and never wore them. was too lazy to get measurements i guess. they just sit there... and right now i could use the $$$.

so im basically a US8.5-9... not even sure about these. 9.5-10? idk u figure out, measurements r up there. i got them in a bit worn condition. wore them like 3x. there's a small tear on the back (see pics), not too bad. i dont recommend pulling it from the back though. it seems a bit weak and i avoided doing so when i first wore them. no box. no i cannot provide better pictures, i have a shitty camera phone n my friend wont lend me her camera anymore.

got them for $250. yours for $200 (SOLDDDDD) shipped in the US. pm me for international

4492348018_b4601fa399.jpg

4491721305_ef1189bd4e.jpg

4491720315_592450a4c5.jpg

the tear.

4492360284_13b87f12b6.jpg

why not rock with insole allan?

well the problem is my height, they look too big on me. idk, some people says it loox fine. still contemplating whether i should keep these or not

how does the fit compare with that f dior shoes? I'm a 42 in Dior, so would these still fit?

yo dude ive never owned a pair of diors in my life. gonna post up insole measurements soon. try to compare that to your dior's insole i guess

• 1 month later...