PBJ 32 waist 007, 010, 011

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask

arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Fu ture Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

The 007s and 010s have been tapered from the knee down to a 7 inch hem ( to match the fit of the 011s) The orignal length is still the same, and you could easily let out the sticthing to turn it back into a straightleg.

All the selvedge was saved ( ie no material was cut) and since being tapered, I haven t had the time to wear them even once. Very minor fades on the knees of the 007s and 010s, and and also some minor wallet fade on the 007s. The 11s have no visable wear ( only worn twice). I am asking for $200 > $190 each, I will do a slightly better price if you buy all 3

I have decided to let go of these pairs, as I almos tnever get the chance to wear my raws, and my Imperials are getting alll of the love over the last few months. Check out my other sales threads, I am doing a closet cleanout, and if you want more then one item I would be willing to drop the price a little. I can also take any other pics closeups ect you need, so drop me a message if you have any questions. The white residue is some leftover starch

x010s

SOLD SOLD SOLD

x007s SOLD SOLD SOLD

Damn, your pics make me reaaaaaally want a pair of 007..

Do it, the denim is absolutley fantastic. And the fades start off as being almost electric blue

Lots of measurement requests for all pairs so

x11s

Waist Aligned 16 3/4

Thigh at crotch 11.5

Inseam 35.5 ( unhemmmed)

X10s

Waist aligned 16 3/4

Thigh at crotch 11.5

Inseam 35.5 (unhemmed)

X007s

Waist aligned 16 3/4

Thigh at crotch 11.5

Inseam 35.5 ( unhemmed)

These have been warm soaked once, and left to hang dry. So I am sure if someone needed to make them fit a little slimmer thewy could do a long hot soak.