IC: Omega Seamaster in white gold

RandR

Interest Check on an Omega Seamaster automatic in white gold with black leather strap. Recently maintained in NYC at an authorized maintenance center.

These versions of the Seamaster are pretty rare - the white gold versions aren't made very often. I prefer them to the dressier versions to be honest. This particular watch is an automatic with center sweep second hand with red detail. Phosphorescent details for low light conditions. Clasp is standard clasp, leather band is brand new. Face is black with wave detail, looks really striking honestly.

I am selling this for my brother since he just received his JLC back from service as well.

front of the watch, with timestamp and my name.

4443490247_805ee4b8f2_o.jpg

back of watch with timestamp and my name.

4443490171_65882db109_o.jpg

front detail with DRAMATIC LIGHTING. Actually meant to show the lovely detail of the black face, and illustrate how clean the glass is. No marks, no imperfections. Immaculate condition.

4443492241_1e79a2594a_o.jpg

size detail. I'm asian, 5'9", 140ish. I have small hands...but everything else is normal size. This watch is a great size, unlike the huge dress watches that basically scream "I am compensating for something that is not perpetual and doesn't last for eight days".

4443492325_1ec76a9be3_o.jpg

last but not least, authentication through the service papers, done in NYC. For anyone with serious interest, I can scan and send a copy of the receipt as well.

4444262710_deeea8323b_o.jpg

That's it. Please send me PMs if you are interested with offers. No lowballing, because my brother is not desperate to sell.

Retail price? No way to make an offer there's no price to work off.

sorry, forgot about that.

Omega Seamaster Pro 300m LE from 2003 in white gold retailed new in the 15(online)-20(store)K range. I can't find one online with these exact details(white gold everything, not just bezel plus black leather strap), but again Omega only made a few of these in 2003. My brother is looking for less than that, obviously.

Please note the entire watch is made from white gold, not just the bezel.

A comparable new omega would be the planet ocean in all 18K red gold, as seen here:

http://www.watchesonnet.com/222.60.42.20.01.001.html

as well, you can see the watch on the omega website by searching for the ref. number below, or follow this link.

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/300-m-mid-size-chronometer/26525091

I also forgot to post the serial number: 726029.

Brand Name: Omega white 18ct gold

Model /number: Seamaster 2652.50.91

Dial window material type: Sapphire crystal

Clasp: white 18ct gold

Case material: 18 ct white gold

Case diameter: 37 millimeters

Case Thickness: 12 millimeters

Band material: Black Leather strap

Band length: mens-standard

Dial color: Black

Bezel material: 18 ct white gold

Calendar: Date

Movement: Automatic

Water resistant depth: 300m / 1000 ft

You say 15k to 20k. I believe you mean 1.5k to 2k yes?

I couldn't find an exact retail price for this watch either but I have a hard time believe you'll be able to sell anything on sufu for 15,000 to 20,000 dollars.

I doubt it'll even move for $1.5k; kids on here are all about the 'Preme and w)taps type hype. Too young to appreciate a watch like this.

Or they could be like me, and not have the money/not an avid watch buyer. Pretty common on here.

You say 15k to 20k. I believe you mean 1.5k to 2k yes?

I couldn't find an exact retail price for this watch either but I have a hard time believe you'll be able to sell anything on sufu for 15,000 to 20,000 dollars.

that's retail value for a new watch, yeah. I thought it was lower too, but then I looked online and was surprised as hell.

I know the odds are slim, but my bro wanted me to try sufu since I've had good experiences here. I've definitely dropped 5K+ on pieces on this forum, so there's the off chance there's someone here interested in offering maybe half the value of the watch, which he would probably be interested in.

• 2 weeks later...