my new shirt

Proletariat

personally threadless is usually either too emo for me or too Adobe Illustrator for me. I feel like the designs lean more towards the Urban Outfitters crowd than fashion forward crowd. However, I think it was one of the greatest web inventions out there. I'm surprised it isn't a Simon Cowell product.

all my tees are on American Apparel. The good news for me is the people who come in my shop dig the design, I think I moved about 8 of these today. thanks for all the input.

http://www.arevolt.com

Quote: personally threadless is usually either too emo for me or too Adobe Illustrator for me.

exactly. the crowd that wears it is a bunch of emo kids, or hollister-wearing-emo kids. but i wouldn't say your shirts are threadless. i like your stuff a lot. a whole lot better than threadless.

your salesman hoodie is the best thing ever. i was gonna make a stencil of some watches and just spray paint one of my old hoodies but now your like a real person and i feel bad blah blah so i guess i'll buy one. haha.

Edited by will_i_am on Mar 19, 2006 at 10:51 PM

Quote:
Quote: personally threadless is usually either too emo for me or too Adobe Illustrator for me.

exactly. the crowd that wears it is a bunch of emo kids, or hollister-wearing-emo kids. but i wouldn't say your shirts are threadless. i like your stuff a lot. a whole lot better than threadless.

--- Original message by samsikle on Mar 19, 2006 10:30 PM

I guess it's becuse I've never seen anyone wear a threadless tee. To be honest, I don't own any if their shirts, and I only like about 5, but this one is one I'd get:

minizoom.jpg

Is that "emo"?

i think it has tinges of it. it is a pretty nice graphic though-- it does become a pity because most of the nice threadless shirts are the ones everyone seems to be sporting (i really love the pandamonium shirt, but pretty everyone and their mom rocks that shirt now)

the only reason i'm sour on threadless is because its turning every design forum into posts like "VOTE FOR MY THREADLESS" ... that and the general aesthetic of the t's they're printing are pretty bland. by the time they get voted on and printed, its usually something holding onto played out elements like hot pink, overspray, drips, wings, crests, etc that start to plague "cool" design...

i like your tee proletariat. the placement is great. and i like the low hanging wires.

do you think you could show a closer picture of the sneakers?

there's something universal about stuff on telephone wires...it just pulls you in.

moongirl :: cute stuff for an ugly world

http://www.moongirl.com

Edited by moongirl on Mar 20, 2006 at 09:12 AM

Edited by moongirl on Mar 20, 2006 at 10:40 AM

Edited by moongirl on Mar 20, 2006 at 10:40 AM