(Anti)Monogamy

Quinnskimo

I have friends who are into free-love, but usually just use that as an excuse for having a steady boyfriend and then screwing around with guys at school.

I think if you're actually going to go around doing this (and being honest and up front about it) you're definitely cutting yourself off from the majority of girls who aren't into it. I mean, unless you're just talking about multiple one-night-stands and not return-ticket girls.

I've only had 2+ girls going at once on a few occasions, so my ideas on the concept are somewhat theoretical in nature.

yo hap, i'm not sure if this is just the 'tweak' talking or what....

i am lolin at this post reaaal hard

i mean you don't even give a static number of girls that you were with. either you's a real playa and there was so much gap & squirt flyin thru the air you just had to give the "2+" estimate, or you are a got damn fraud

and who the fuck uses words like theoretical when describing an orgy?

YEah, FUk monagamy!

Trill talk tho'. All you gotta do is let the girl know that you are genuinely interested in her, but don't wanna be tied down in a relationship at this time in your life(maybe l8r). Most guys are surprised when they find out women are down for these type of relationships too, But the key is you gotta be genuine, which shouldn't be a problem if you actually like the girl for who she is. The only time you should even bring up relationship talk is after you give her some good ass sex.

and if you wanna get over 1-itis all you have to do is keep meeting women. When you only have 1 woman in your life your mind will trick you into thinking she is the perfect one. On the other hand if you have a couple of options you can see the ups and downs of each relationship.

I consider myself monogamous but only in an emotional way. Separate sex from emotion, that part is essential. The person I'm emotionally attached to likes boring sex, I don't. Everything else about her is cool, very. When she needs to do the ole thrust and bust she finds a suitable partner and gets her groove on. When I need to get my freak on I look elsewhere as well. When we're done we go back to each other because we like each other. Its just that her version of sex and my version of sex aren't the same.

When you only have 1 woman in your life your mind will trick you into thinking she is the perfect one. On the other hand if you have a couple of options you can see the ups and downs of each relationship.

perfect explanation of what this is about to me.

Dick Danger, you got an interesting concept going there. How long did it take for that to work out that way? I imagine a lot of trial and error. I feel like I could eventually potentially have that with the woman I just pushed away.

Sorry, lame, yea...superconfessional status

I was going to write a story about how i ALMOST had a threesome once, but now i feel like its not worth it.

this thread sucks and blows.

i have a couple of those "almost had a threesome" stories, but this thread isn't even worthy of them

i really wanted to make a reference to donald draper in regards to monogamy, but here's a pic instead

don-draper.jpg

I consider myself monogamous but only in an emotional way. Separate sex from emotion, that part is essential. The person I'm emotionally attached to likes boring sex, I don't. Everything else about her is cool, very. When she needs to do the ole thrust and bust she finds a suitable partner and gets her groove on. When I need to get my freak on I look elsewhere as well. When we're done we go back to each other because we like each other. Its just that her version of sex and my version of sex aren't the same.

fuck, i dont know if i could handle this without going insane. not mature enough. much props to you.

• 9 months later...

Same situation here. Me and my gf got together last year of college had some wild times (mfm, fmf threesomes), moved in after college, got bored then basically agreed we'd be eachother's primary partner but we could both have other FWB's on the side. It works out nicely if you can keep your jealousy in check.