Robert Geller F/W 10 New York

morgan86

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the leather gloves were for the show only. Sorry!

And just a heads up, we're featured in the new Nov. Vogue Issue for our CFDA Nomination, robert's rocking the ox blood leather jacket from our spring 11 show.

To celebrate and prep everyone for the cold weather, I'm having a special sale this weekend on geller outerwear, knits and accessories from Fall 2010.

15% off, no discount code, prices just reduced this morning. Sale ends Sun at noon!

Check out the spread and info about the sale here: http://blog.alwaysnevernyc.com/post/1373593138/robert-geller-in-novembers-vogue-15-off-celebration

Unfortunately the leather gloves were for the show only. Sorry!

ffuuuuuuu

fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fuck

Thank goodness I can't spend any money for the rest of the month anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know who is carrying the Black Leather Rider Jacket in sz 50?

I _THINK_ I saw this at Barneys on Madison. Got a pic so I can confirm? Bird (in Williamsburg) had one of the jackets in a 50 and Barneys (the main one in Manhattan) had the other but I didn't check the sizes.

I'm sure if you call, they'll do a mail order for you.

I _THINK_ I saw this at Barneys on Madison. Got a pic so I can confirm? Bird (in Williamsburg) had one of the jackets in a 50 and Barneys (the main one in Manhattan) had the other but I didn't check the sizes.

I'm sure if you call, they'll do a mail order for you.

Madison has the rider in midnight, which is a faint rust red with smokey plumb undertones. Very hard to describe, and the true color does not appear as pictured on blackbird etc.

The color is stunning and I would buy it in a heartbeat except I don't have a solid piece of leather yet and I should probably make sure my first is black.

as stated above, bird (shopbird.com) should have it in black if you prefer.

Thanks guys, people are telling me to get a 48 which i believe i should get, any suggestions on the sizing? i dont care if its tight fitting, which i prefer, and i dont care about layering since im in socal, and as for the gypsy pants i know a jap site that carries both plum and lilac versions, but there both 46 and it will cost you about $400, pm if you want the link

• 2 weeks later...