THEBOY

New shirts from my small label FullMetal

ALL SHIRTS ARE $24 SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY

Shirts are printed on AAA blank shirts

Paypal or money order preffered.

If you are interested shoot me a message here, PM me or send an email to

[email protected]

A FUCKING T-SHIRT

This is a parody of the current T-shirt game, the same rehashed elements on "limited" shirts for major $$$$, its just a fucking tshirt

aftwb1.jpg

aftbb1.jpg

aftbclose1.jpg

White sizes: m-xxl

Black sizes: m/ xl/ xxl

AOD

Inspired by tattoo culture and Dantes Divine Comedy, great match for about a million shoes

aodb1.jpg

aodclose1.jpg

White sizes: m-xxl

OIL AND DIAMONDS

Small reprint of an older shirt: Oil and Diamonds are both luxury items that are often times obtained thru wars and bloodshed - people need to think about that when they support these industries. Also matched your diamond or send help dunks(!)

odlarge1.jpg

odcloser1.jpg

Black sizes: L-XL

PEACE.

Pissing in your pocket book with an eye patch on like captain hook.

FULL METAL 2006

www.myspace.com/fullmetalmfg

Edited by THEBOY on Mar 15, 2006 at 07:21 PM

Quote:

New shirts from my small label FullMetal

A FUCKING T-SHIRT

This is a parody of the current T-shirt game, the same rehashed elements on "limited" shirts for major $$$$, its just a fucking tshirt

aftwb1.jpg

aftbb1.jpg

aftbclose1.jpg

AOD

Inspired by tattoo culture and Dantes Divine Comedy, great match for about a million shoes

aodb1.jpg

aodclose1.jpg

OIL AND DIAMONDS

Small reprint of an older shirt: Oil and Diamonds are both luxury items that are often times obtained thru wars and bloodshed - people need to think about that when they support these industries. Also matched your diamond or send help dunks(!)

odlarge1.jpg

odcloser1.jpg

PEACE.

--- Original message by THEBOY on Mar 15, 2006 06:26 PM

how much are you selling the black fucking t-shirt jobs for? what brand of shirts are they printed on? loving it.

Oil and Diamonds come from bloodshed and the suffering of human beings...but the print is in a color that will match Tiffany Diamond Nike Dunks?

so Diamonds and Oil = bad

but Nike Tiffany Dunks that cost over 200 bucks but are made in chinese sweatshops...is ok? I mean come on, I understand you want to give off this "image" for your company, but its just comes off as "fake"

International: Are all of your clothes 100% sweatshop free? Trying to pull my card while you probably support the same practices within different companies makes you look "fake". If I'm wrong here please correct me.

Everyone else - thanks comments, I apppreciate it.

Pissing in your pocket book with an eye patch on like captain hook.

FULL METAL 2006

www.myspace.com/fullmetalmfg