FS: M hooded jackets, trench, more italian streetwear

donnaloia

Pacific Trail Outdoor Trench (Medium) $50 (including shipping)

I bought this also in Italy, but I'm pretty sure this is an American brand. I paid 160 euro for this, willing to part for $70. Slim Fit. Very flexible coat. Can work as with a sophisticated city look , but is also suitable for a more outdoors look. Material and build quality are about what you would expect for a $200+ coat.

I was unable to get a good picture of this, so I'm uploading two, so you can see them with different lighting. But they look horrible in the pictures. I'll try to take a better one that reflects how nice this coat is. Until then, you will have to settle for my amateur photography.

shoulder to shoulder 19"

pit to pit 22.5"

sleeve length 25"

length 31.2"

pacifictraillongcoat2.jpg

pacifictraillongcoat.jpg

Jonk 42 Hooded Military Jacket (Medium) $55 including shipping

Lots of amazing details on this. Paid 190 euro at a boutique in florence. It says size large on the tag, but it is definitely more of a medium (similar to g-star's sizing)

shoulder to shoulder 17.8"

sleeve 23"

length 25"

img0145qj.jpg

img0140ju.jpg

Nikson Hooded Street Jacket (Medium) $35 including shipping

I bought this at a street market in Florence for around 40 euro. I'm selling for $60 though, because you would pay a lot more for something of this quality in the states with this much detail. More importantly, you would not find this type of jacket here, at least not unless it's imported. Similar to the Jonk42 jacket, this has lots of small intricate details. There is some writing printed on the right front breast of the jacket, but it's very minimal (barely visible) and not obnoxious. The inside is lined with some type of faux fur, it's a very warm jacket.

shoulder to shoulder 18"

sleeve 23"

length 25.4"

img0147vd.jpg

img0149o.jpg

img0152rw.jpg