[FS] Undercover FW09

Vendredi

UNDERCOVER

PRICE DROP!

UNDERCOVER jacket. FW09. Size 2 (46). [i'm usually between 46 and 48 and in between a size 2 or 3 in japanese sizing. The fabric is very stretchy so people who are a size 3 won't have any problem.]

Brand new (with tags and hanger). Worn twice.

Retail : 980€ (L'Eclaireur), 905£ (Browns), 915€ (Lazzariweb).

Asking : 550€ => 500€ shipped!

Measurements: (the fabric is very stretchy so this jacket could fit many different body types)

- length (from bottom to shoulders - without the collar): 70 cm

- armpit to armpit: 48 cm

- arms: 66cm

- shoulder to shoulder: 42cm

2rna6hs.jpg

33vmger.jpg

2u6o10l.jpg

vq5sft.jpg

2nrezk0.jpg

9px2qh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Measurements added!

how could it be brand new if it was worn twice...

I have the tags, the hanger and even the protection plastic bag. Jackets like that, made out of that kind of fabric can still be as good as new when tried on by customers or worn twice or more. The piece is in pristine condition so there is NO difference with a new one.

It's even "newer" than japanese pieces you could buy abroad (US or France for instance) since I have the original hanger and the japanese tags wich are not sold by foreign retailers.

Does that sound convincing? I mean, it's not like wearing a pair of shoes 2 or 3 times which indeed does damage the sole...

how could it be brand new if it was worn twice...

why you care if it's brand new or worn twice

make no difference

most of the stuff you bought it from the store at least someone try it on at least once...

it's a great blazer, nice lining in good condition, that's it! cop or no cop :cool:

why you care if it's brand new or worn twice

make no difference

most of the stuff you bought it from the store at least someone try it on at least once...

it's a great blazer, nice lining in good condition, that's it! cop or no cop :cool:

no offense, but i dont think they are the same. When people try the clothes on, that basically means its worn indoor. Worn twice may means that the owner has dug a hole with the jacket, swam with jacket on and dry cleaned, or even had sex with the jacket on. I am not saying that this jacket is dirty or something like that, but im just implying they are NOT the same.

but nevertheless, its an awesome jacket and a fucking awesome piece. Free bump and this wont last long

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...