Someone school me on Alife clothing...

bobby alto

Thinking about getting a hoodie but I have never had any experience with the clothing first hand. How does the quality stack up when compared to lets say a Supreme hoodie? Are the zip ones thermal lined? How is the sizing? I usually wear a XL in most tshirts and sweatshirts, would I be safe to assume an XL would fit fine?

Can someone let me know how the quality of ALIFE crewneck sweatshirts compare to those of Spruce?

ALIFE sweatshirts retail for about $140 (I think), so I figure if I'm going to be paying that much, I need to make sure I'm getting some good quality - or else, I might as well spend the extra and get a Spruce.

Quote:

i mean, school me is the weakest term around. getting schools is like getting punked.

158 rivington. go try something on.

schooled!

--- Original message by alm8319 on Mar 23, 2006 09:15 AM

Pay for my plane ticket across the country and I would be happy to. Until then quit whining about internet phrases like a little bitch

their hoodies aren't all that, they aren't thermal lined but its pretty soft and comfortable for me, not really worth 140 i guess. i wear large in both supreme and alife hoodies, pull over versions. the supreme hoodies fit a little tighter and shorter on the sleeves, and feels thicker and stiffer, neckhole and hood is smaller than the alife hoodies as well. their tee shirts i actually love because the fit is great. i wear a large and the fit is slimmer than most and a bit longer as well. its like supreme t's but slimmer, around the same length