Cerruti FW10

Astérix

some of the suits have interesting cuts, but otherwise it seems a bit uninspired. if you're going to do a limited color scheme as one of the main elements of a collection, it needs to actually mesh.

plus some of those designs r just bad

some of it i'd rate on "wearability" tho

some of the patterns n textures are straight outta the raf n jil fw 08/09 catalogue like the rothko gradient turtleneck n marble prints to the colorblocked sweaters n needle-punched coats

i like the bronze gold. those looks remind me of something that veronique branquinho would do. that techno polyester/nylon suit jacket looks like fw09 undercover to me

even though some of these looks are straight copies, this shit is better than most of fw10

some of the patterns n textures are straight outta the raf n jil fw 08/09 catalogue like the rothko gradient turtleneck n marble prints to the colorblocked sweaters n needle-punched coats

i like the bronze gold. those looks remind me of something that veronique branquinho would do. that techno polyester/nylon suit jacket looks like fw09 undercover to me

even though some of these looks are straight copies, this shit is better than most of fw10

^^ Agreed. I'm digging this collection. It's definitely borrowed but at least it doesn't look completely bastardized. The outerwear look like a strong point. I'll be trying to pick up a few of these pieces if I can.