IC: Dior Homme Leather Jacket sz 44

sophnet

hi all, up for grabs is Dior Homme leather jacket with tags in Sz 44 (very rare size to find nowaday and was the only piece in the shop), this was purchased in Dior Homme at selfridges London, price paid was £1650. Will let go this piece if the price is right. Looking for around £1100, condition is immaculate and had been kept in mint condition.

Hit me up at [email protected]

mode of payment: paypal

24.jpg

26.jpg

22.jpg

27.jpg

21.jpg

25.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
peice of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me my tracking number........

hey dude, dont think its unnecessary for such a post. sophnet is 100% legit and 15 days is considered minor. you probably lowballed him therefore he didnt ship with tracking (my guess) but still, no need for such impolite comments

hey dude, dont think its unnecessary for such a post. sophnet is 100% legit and 15 days is considered minor. you probably lowballed him therefore he didnt ship with tracking (my guess) but still, no need for such impolite comments

15 days is not really minor for a tracking #... most people expect their package in 15.

15 days is not really minor for a tracking #... most people expect their package in 15.
so are u telling me u would do the same?

so how the hell can anyone trust a seller like that?

god..

ahh oh well, im sayin that cos i had 2 buyers who had their stuff only over 3weeks later when i sent theirs out with registered airmail.

whatever it is, goodluck!